Blanchard Wells Employee Reviews

If your face fits your in
Digger driver (Former Employee) –  Southampton25 October 2018
Don’t do it to yourself. Half the so called foremans no nothing about the job the rest think their prima Donna’s .
Your always trying to do your best but your never rewarded and tomuch back stabbing.
If your face fits you’ll get a nice tea shirt and a company Van after a while if it don’t you get sod all.
Pros
Cons
Simple rudeness
Plant Manager (Former Employee) –  SO3220 February 2018
I took the time to attend an interview with Blanchard Wells. Sadly they are so rude they couldn't be bothered to even send a "thanks but no thanks" email. I sent a follow up email and voicemail but still no response. This would never happen at sophisticated, progressive employer. If someone is going through the effort of preparing for an interview, they deserve some idea of their likelihood of receiving an offer.
Pros
Dodged a bullet
Cons
incompetent recruitment staff cant even send a email
BUSINESS ADMIN AND ACCOUNTS (Current Employee) –  Southampton, Hampshire2 October 2017
Friendly and very lovely place to be. I enjoy working here as it has lots of potential, my day to day job is very interesting and the staff are lovely people.
It was a good place to work
Semi-Skilled Labourer (Former Employee) –  all over22 August 2016
in this job i was laying drainage with a digger driver digging the trenches for me it was hard work but i enjoyed my time here.
hard working firm
formwork/gorundworks (Former Employee) –  all over17 October 2012
very good fun work place learnt a lot in my time there , hard working good work place , happlily work for them again