BJSS

BJSS Employee Reviews

Management was supportive and encouraged me to try new things, challenge the status quo within recruitment. Unfortunately my role was made redundant due to COVID-19 before I could really kick off some of the larger projects I had built up. I wish the team and company well and don't have any negative things to report.
Pros
Senior leadership team, office support, flexibility around working
Cons
Sometimes a little bit unstructured and finding our way in the dark
I wasn't there for long but for a grad position, the pay was excellent and the staff seemed exceptionally helpful and inclusive of new hires. There appeared to be a system of following the rules and going through proper chains of authority/escalation .
Good place to work. Cares about its people. Great modern working environment with kitchens with free tea / coffee and basic food and fruit etc. Good knowledge of up to date technologies and Agile practices. Driven professional people wanting to give the best for clients.
Lots of great challenges both professionally and personally. technically advanced projects that involved a breadth of knowledge and a good depth of technical capabilities to ensure a successful programme delivery.
Very friendly, they know their stuff and very supportive and wanting to help when ever they could. Wasn’t there long enough to really have much input but did like what I saw and experienced.
It was fun working with my project team. Great people to work with. I really enjoyed my time there. I was only given a verbal notice to terminating my contract
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BJSS?