Birmingham Museums Trust - Management Salaries in the United Kingdom
Salary estimated from 11 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
3 salaries reported
£22,219 per year
Min and max salaries are hidden when we have fewer than 5 salaries
5 salaries reported
£20,168 per year
How much should you be earning?
Tell us about you and get an estimated calculation of how much you should be earning and insight into your career options.
Browse all Birmingham Museums Trust salaries by category
Questions about Birmingham Museums Trust
- Can you work remotely at Birmingham Museums Trust?One person answered
- What is the dress code at Birmingham Museums Trust?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Birmingham Museums Trust?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
See all questions and answers
What people say about working at Birmingham Museums Trust
- Great work environment but no advancementI've been working at BMAG for a few months now and if you're a student or someone still living at home, this is a great place to work. Everyone gets on really well with each other and all the newbies are made to feel super welcome immediately. Howeve...Retail Assistant (Current Employee)Birmingham - 23 August 2019
- Volunteer WorkI do not receive any salary or benefits as I am a volunteer. The people and ethic are both encouraging signs to somebody hoping to work in the museum sector. The job prospects are not.Aston Ambassador (Current Employee)Birmingham - 30 April 2015
Read more Birmingham Museums Trust reviews about Pay & benefits