Birkin Cleaning Services

Birkin Cleaning Services Employee Reviews

Good people, watch out for people making it hard to work by gossiping. Overall a good work environment depending on the people who work there and the management of said staff
Pros
Easy jobs
Cons
Gossiping workers making it hard to work
not organised at all. Site management not happy, so took it out on me. Tried to get the management to talk to me but it didn't happen. I don't need to be shouted at at work.
Pros
nice staff, hard working.
Cons
Lack of support from management.
I have hired and work for this company In the Beginning of February’ 2020 for 5 days work and not get paid,don’t know if I’m officially employed and left without notice.when I started the job and been told that 4/5 people including myself working for and when I started just days two people left..then me and my cleaning supervisor have to do all the work..it’s makes it harder for me when my Ssupervisor accusing
Cons
Supervisor on this site have makes it hard to work with
The CEO comes across all nice and welcoming on your first week, then his true colours shine! He is arrogant and rude, only wants to employ his friends and people he knows to the company. Management are all rude and obnoxious, leading to over 14 leavers per week, some even only lasting one day!! Do not work for this Company!
Management doesn't know what they doing, seems zero knowledge of the industry, rude and abrupt. Wages always wrong and need chase all the time. No decent amount of cleaning equipment or chemical. Run and don't look back
Cons
Do not work for this company as you get no support when there are staff short, doesn't pay holiday on time, management communication skills are low. They treat staff with very little respect even when they are in the wrong, They blame supervisors even though they are very short of staff.
Pros
Cons
Too many to mention
I liked this job just because my colleges are nice people. The hardest part of this job was that I worked alone. I couldn't relacionate with other people.
Everything would be ok, but too often mistakes in payments. It gives a lot of stress not only about myself salary, but all explanation and sorting out for other employees was difficult.
This was a good company to work for the management were really nice and can always progress onto another position in the company typically it was a good company to work for on a daily basis
I only cleaned the school for about 2 hours in the afternoon. You meet a lot of people, and keep extremely busy. There is loads of work to keep up with, hoovering, class rooms, hall ways, toilets. Then you would have to mop, wipe down tables and change all the bins. Thoroughly clean all the toilets. My co workers were a pleasure to work with, we helped each other out when and whilst we could. I learnt how to clean properly.
Pros
Paid every two weeks.