Birds Bakery Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Productive and Fun work place
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, Nottinghamshire7 September 2017
The job itself was fun and productive, there was always something to do, whether it was serving customers or cleaning the shop. As well as this, the staff and coworkers are lovely people, who are very easy to talk to and get along with. If there were any issues they would help sort them out.
Pros
good work place environment
Cons
long shift
Uneasy
Shop assistant (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire8 June 2017
Birds Bakery was one of the first jobs I had from the age of 16 years. The team was lovely to work with and the job gave me first hand experience in the food industry. Working at Birds Bakery was easy but the management at the time was cruel and abusive. However, from this experience it taught me to put my head down and get on with the task in hand. It also taught me you won't get on with everyone in the work place and you have to keep a professional manner rather than running away from the problem of causing a uneasy work life.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Prodictive job , lovley staff great environment
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  Winscomb north Somerset21 November 2016
I enjoyed working with a wonderfull team and gaining customer service , baking was always a bonus because you got to experiance baking new products and being the first to try them, also learning how to cope with busy situations like lunch time rushes it was overall a lovley experiance working there . I also had the role of making sandwhiches cleaning down counting stock and keep regulars happy.
Pros
Deliscious food
Very hard work
General assistant (Former Employee) –  Derby13 May 2016
Fast paced job requiring speed strength and agility. I found the work to be very satisfying. I was on contract or i would have been happy to take up a permanent positiobn with this company.
Pros
Kept very buizzy
Cons
Got very dirty