Birchwood Group Employee Reviews

Couldn't think of a better place to work.
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Chichester, West Sussex13 August 2019
Never have I worked somewhere with such tentativeness to helping each other out, making sure each other succeed, and all round happiness of workplace. Having worked in a few different industries I thought it would be hard to make the transition but have been made to feel more than at home with great guidance, training and atmosphere.
Pros
Great teams, happy work place, very competitive salary.
Working for the Azur family
Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Chichester, West Sussex13 August 2019
Working for the Azur family is a great experience, it is a small and very personal company, there is no divide between sales and service and everyone gets along just fine. The working environment is always fun and even in our busiest times we never fail to add a bit of fun into the working day.
Pros
it is a family like atmosphere, we look after one another.
Fun, friendly and great company to work for.
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Chichester, West Sussex12 August 2019
I have been with the Birchwood Group for nearly 2 years now, I have never worked for a company that care and support there employees so much, it is by far the best company I have ever worked for and I intend to stay here forever. The help the support and the guidance they give you is incredible. The group as a whole is fun, friendly and just fantastic. I have also progressed within the group and recently taken on the role of Sales Manager and I couldn’t be happier.
Pros
Promote within.
Great Company
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Eastbourne, East Sussex10 August 2019
I have been with the company for 3 years now and I have progressed from within. If you work hard, step outside your comfort zone and show that you are committed to the company you will be rewarded. The company have an annual awards evening which is great and everyone has the opportunity to win an award. Since the company had a higher management structure change it has vastly improved. All in all a great company to work for and I am not thinking of changing Jobs anytime soon.
Pros
Internal Progression
Technician (Current Employee) –  Washington, West Sussex3 August 2019
I have been with this company over 5 years now. I thoroughly enjoy working here. The pay is very good and we are part of a great team. Both managers that run the site are excellent at what they do. All round a great place to be a part of. I certainly don’t see myself going anywhere in the near future.
Great, friendly place to work.
Aftersales Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, West Sussex2 August 2019
I’ve worked for the Birchwood Group on and off for many years and I have progressed from an apprentice technician to after sales manager. I enjoy the job and the people I work with. With every job there are negatives but the positives far outweigh these ten fold. There is scope for development and promotion and manufacturing training is available and accessible for all staff.
Very busy site
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Eastbourne13 April 2017
Often the sales staff would be held up waiting for the manager to stack the deal for you. On a few occasions we had customers walk out due to waiting. I feel they should of given the experience sales executives parameters to work with and not be treated like 9 year old school kids.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
management promises.
Bad management with no communication
Sales Administrator (Former Employee) –  Eastbourne21 February 2017
They promise you things which never happen. They mis-sell the job to you by saying it will be a busy, friendly and productive workplace. If one person or manager takes a disliking to you for any reason you will more than likely be pushed out of your job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Birchwood Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4