Bidvest Noonan

Bidvest Noonan Employee Reviews for Security Officer

Security Officer8 reviews
United Kingdom8 reviews
Will mess you about
When I got this job I was put on a rota that made me think to take a bed to work. After a while the shifts evened out and we had a decent rota but it can eat away at your life when someone takes annual leave. The job is slow, and can be very dull, has no career advancement whatsoever, the client ignores your reports and leaves things broken. But it’s somehow notworst job I’ve ever had. I have an office, heater, kettle, and don’t have to stand in the rain all day.
Definitely an ok job, but NOT a career.
Productive and professional
Good company to work for was able to build my skills in a professional environment which included fire awareness communication skills permits reports.
Waste of life
had a happy a fiancee before this job ,11 mouths of B.S manning team and manager coil in ray poor management family run business.i hate myself apply.
Very poor company
Avoid at at costs, the management are a joke, they try to rip you off with pay by changing the frequency of your paydates, from mothly to fortnightly to every three weeks you just dont know where you are with them.
Poor pay and management
Poor pay for London and management badly trained.
Very sad such a big company cannot provide staff with support and training to be able to fulfill roles.

Disappointed!

I spent 6 months with this company and NEVER AGAIN!
One way
Work for these clowns they expect you to do them favours for example overtime at the last minute. When you have a problem they ignore all emails text messages . Wages wrong all over the workforce and your lucky if its put right. 15 hour shifts in someplaces and not the correct time off after. I have worked with them to help out in busy times but its all one way .
Pros
Cons
Manaagement
A good company to work with
This is a great company to start out if you have only got your license, you get to see slot in this business and you will find that out . The payment for a job like this should be better.
Pros
Likable workforce
Cons
Pay is minium wage, due to company taking over 50%
Terrible. Couldnt organise a a toilet break
Absoultely terrible. Terrible management. Terrible wages. Long hours expected to work your hours and then some at short notice my advice to anyone would be stay away from these morons... if you are employed by them then leave.
Pros
Not one pro
Cons
The company itself is a con... no neee to say more