Bidvest Noonan

Bidvest Noonan Employee Reviews in Belfast

Belfast13 reviews
Good
Worked for a year and it was good found abit nervous at first because was new but after I was settled I got to know everyone within TransLink so started to feel comfortable.
Limited support from stretched lower/middle management roles
Laissez Faire approach from management who were too thinly spread to cope with the demands of their role, to the point where junior line managers felt unsupported and exploited,
Pros
Cons
Isolation
Security
Do not even consider working for this company as you will have no life and if you are married you will probably get divorced in the first year don't join
employee at this time
What a bad company , stay away unless your desperate for work .
No structure, no knowledge,no communication what so ever.

STAY CLEAR .....

"managers" couldn't manage a toilet break .

Structure off company is so poor its a laughing stock with in the NICS ....
Pros
contract ending soon
Cons
to my knowledge none .
Job is ok and got hours for work
I have been to 1 job need to attend 1 hour in training and 1hour in meeting. Different days I'm talking about. Its 4 hours jobs. Mean 3 hours left to catch up all cleaning work. We got pay to listen to this people. Or someone complaint they also got to tell you in office. I dont know if this is good ideas and spent time on talking often and not cleaning. And it's very unorganised I think there. Just have interview before got this job. we did wait for 1.5 or 2 hour just to attend interview and not many people went for. All waiting game there. They do pay on time ok and have no problems. Gave people holiday and book it and share this with other 20 cleaners in that big building. This is worst experience in 1 if job with Noonan. Doesn't mean other job is worst not all is bad. That big place it's not good. Didn't stay on there.
Pros
Holiday 28 days
Cons
Have hours but location isnt handy for bus. And no break for cleaner
Worst company
Worst company I have ever worked for.Lazy manager does nothing watches you working while she stands with a coffee in her hand.Pushes more work on you when she gets away with murder.Noonan run by a pile off gangsters all lie to cover themselves.
Pros
Cons
All liars
Really bad not recommended
The boss talks in such a bad way to the staff . Follows you around everywhere. Talks about the staff . Not much time inbetween shifts . You will be rushed as your doing your work while the boss stands over you then will complain if it's not perfect. New staff come and go a lot I've never seen anything like it . DO NOT WORK FOR NOONANS!!!!!!!!!!!
Pros
Cons
Everything is a con at noonans
Security guard
Stay away from this company the worst ever i worked for Noonans for about a year in a very busy Tesco express & management never did anything for you !
Former Security Guard
Disgraceful, especially when you have to calm down a Security MANAGER over the phone from swearing and blinding at you over shifts discussed, cant organise anything. Plenty of other security work out there, do not limit yourself to these clowns.
Pros
Work within other companies with very nice people
Cons
Management (If that is what you it)
Good personal good place company
Good place good people easy traveling in job sou good u can try if want this company ic good u can make good money sou wy waiting u must try lookin asking for noonan jobs dont be leasy
Terrible. Couldnt organise a a toilet break
Absoultely terrible. Terrible management. Terrible wages. Long hours expected to work your hours and then some at short notice my advice to anyone would be stay away from these morons... if you are employed by them then leave.
Pros
Not one pro
Cons
The company itself is a con... no neee to say more
Good organisation
Good organisation, friendly people, good work. Iam glad i had this experience worked in team with people from different countries. I enjoyed work here
Pros
Good job
Cons
Good job
good fun
i enjoyed working here it gave me a good experience on working in security as it was a busy place to work.
I never had any trouble with any of my work shifts, and managers where always very flexible on giving me the times I needed off work, as well as providing me with enough hours that I needed.