Bidnamic
Bidnamic Employee Review

Relaxed and forward thinking place to work.

16 January 2020
Bidnamic offers you a freedom in working style that I have never experienced before. Giving you the chance to do what you want when to want. No set tasks or structure to your day, you decide what needs to be done, partly like working for your self with the support of a friendly team around you.
Pros
Free Friday lunch, relaxed working style.
Cons
Struggling to think of one.
Same roleSame location
Business Development Executive (Current Employee) - Leeds City Centre, West Yorkshire
I've never felt more at home working for a company than I do here. I relocated across the country for this role and they've made me feel so welcome & settled. The opportunity to grow and progress within the company has no limits & you have the freedom to manage your own time. The culture within the team is second to none & the vibe they've created is so nurturing so you never feel stressed or overwhelmed.
Pros
Flexible working, great culture & vibe.
Same location
Sales & Marketing enablement (Current Employee) - Leeds, West Yorkshire
Bidnamic is a great place to work, I've been given the training and opportunity to grow. We have the freedom to plan our day and be flexible, whether it's working from home or coming into the office to collaborate. The office environment is relaxed & friendly, everyone working here is made to feel appreciated and there's no hierarchy, everyones opinions are heard.
Pros
Flexibility, growth opportunity
Same location
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) - Leeds, West Yorkshire
I have worked at Bidnamic for almost 2 years, and watching the growth of the company has been amazing. The culture is second to none, we are like a family and all work together as opposed to against each other which is common in sales environments. If you work hard, you will reap the rewards.
Pros
Friday food, culture, progression
Cons