Bidnamic
Bidnamic Employee Review

Opportunity to grow with the business | Flexibility

21 October 2020
Bidnamic is a great place to work, I've been given the training and opportunity to grow. We have the freedom to plan our day and be flexible, whether it's working from home or coming into the office to collaborate. The office environment is relaxed & friendly, everyone working here is made to feel appreciated and there's no hierarchy, everyones opinions are heard.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Flexibility, growth opportunity
16 January 2020
Same roleSame location
Marketing & Sales Co-ordinator (Current Employee) - Leeds City Centre, West Yorkshire
I love my job at Bidnamic. I have control over how I organise my day and what areas I want to concentrate and excel in. The culture is amazing here as it has been built based on what we all wanted a workplace to be like. I like coming to work every day and seeing my hard work off as I grow with the company.
Same location
Business Development Executive (Current Employee) - Leeds City Centre, West Yorkshire
I've never felt more at home working for a company than I do here. I relocated across the country for this role and they've made me feel so welcome & settled. The opportunity to grow and progress within the company has no limits & you have the freedom to manage your own time. The culture within the team is second to none & the vibe they've created is so nurturing so you never feel stressed or overwhelmed.
Pros
Flexible working, great culture & vibe.
Same location
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) - Leeds, West Yorkshire
I have worked at Bidnamic for almost 2 years, and watching the growth of the company has been amazing. The culture is second to none, we are like a family and all work together as opposed to against each other which is common in sales environments. If you work hard, you will reap the rewards.
Pros
Friday food, culture, progression
Cons