Beverly's Employee Reviews

Bad new management and extreme low wages
Server (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, ID17 September 2018
Poor management, low wages that tips rarely compensated for. Mean co-workers. Beautiful view but not worth the stress and lack of honestly in the work place.
Pros
20% discount, beautiful views.
Cons
$3/Hr Min wage/tips. Barely made 400 on two week paycheck, that includes tips as well. Petty management team.
Fast-paced work environment with friendly coworkers/team
Bread Server/ Assistant Server (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, ID8 August 2018
As a temporary employee at Beverly's, I was provided with an overwhelmingly positive first job experience. Staff is very welcoming and encourages a positive environment.
Pros
Postitive enviroment
Cons
N/a
Dishwashing isnt fun
Dishwasher/Prep/Stocker (Former Employee) –  Saratoga Springs, NY9 September 2017
Just like any dishwashing job. Very stressful. Its a job though. What do you want me to say? I washed dishes, lots of them, every day i worked there. that's it.
I like it here.
Server/Waiter (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, ID7 September 2016
It's a fast pace work environment. You gotta learn to roll with the punches. You need to be super polite and know your food. The staff is well equipped but you run into big corporation problems often. Just be flexible and you'll make a lot of money doing it.
Pros
Free food
Cons
No breaks
It was a exciting, fun first job.
Sales associate/Register/Warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CA22 December 2015
I was a cashier, sales associate and I built furniture, it was a dull place but the people that I worked with made it very fun and productive.
Enjoyed every minute of working at this job. A big family atmosphere is the only way to describe the environment.
Server and Server's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene21 October 2014
Over the last two years, I have had the pleasure of working with some of the most down to earth individuals you can find within the food service industry. While giving 5 star service to all the guests that entered into Beverly's, I was able to form relationships with people that I will have for the rest of my life. I not only enjoyed going to work, which is shocking to most, but I enjoyed being around my co-workers.
Hard to addjust but worth it.
Prep-Cook / Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, ID8 January 2013
Beverly's is a great place to work & the key word is work. Cause you will be working with no thought to ever going out to do anything else. Weekends/Holidays are a must because your working with food. Awesome co-workers (some become more like family because of long hours with them) & fairly good managers. The chief & sue-chief were great people to work for. And jobs were fairly straight forward.
Pros
leftover beffet foods & desserts.
Cons
only had time to come home from work, go to sleep & get up to do it again tomorrow.