Bevan Brittan Employee Reviews

1.5Pay & Benefits
2.5Job Security & Advancement
Dynamic Working Environment.
Document Production Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bristol, ENG23 April 2015
Each typical day may include of a lot of written work consisting of either lengthy dictations or complicated documents that needed amending for various purposes.These workloads vary everyday, sometimes busy, sometimes quiet. Overall they were generally manageable pieces of work, usually working towards a deadline.

I leaned a lot of management skills in terms of tackling different types of work. I leaned how to organise specific pieces of work using various software programs. I also leaned how to use my time effectively for achieving a particular goal.

My team were easy to get along with and helpful. If I needed help with a certain task, they would be able to offer support.

The struggles in the work place arise when dealing with large amounts of overdue work whilst under pressure to produce new documents within a certain time frame.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction of completing various tasks that needed to be done, as well as knowing that my work contributed to a degree of success for the company.