Please consider never working here, hours can be 4 or 14 a day, customers WILL blame you for not winning on FOBT machines, you WILL grow bored, you Won't pay attention as there is no incentive to do so until something bad transpires, you CANNOT trust staff or customers, but especially staff (some stories are to crazy to tell), this job is what you make it, however never expect anything from them as they give nothing to anyone except what you are owed for working there.
Ask To Do The Hours & Provide Customers Tea/Coffee & Give Them Good Service
It is a very friendly and fast-paced environment. It can be stressful during peak period of when there are big events such as World Cup, Boxing, etc
Basic maths questions, basic knowledge of the company and why you want to work there.
Do you understand the think 21 policy ?
What do you know about the company ?
How would you react to someone without I'd trying to place a bet?
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Betfred?10 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Betfred? What are the steps along the way?9 people answered
- Does Betfred require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Betfred do…9 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Betfred?7 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work at Betfred each day?6 people answered
- How are the working hours at Betfred?6 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Betfred?5 people answered
- What would you suggest Betfred management do to prevent others from leaving?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Betfred?5 people answered
- What is the cut off day and pay day in betfred5 people answered