bet365 Employee Reviews

Customer advisor
German Speaking Customer Advisor (Former Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire26 February 2018
Plenty of rules and procedures which make the work place a bit slavery. The employees are treated like numbers in a big corporate. Good pay and working shifts
Pros
good pay
Appalling
Customer Account Advisor (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent6 February 2018
You know the saying “If the face fits”? Well this place is just that. It’s another “close-knit” call centre where you will either become a FAVOURITE or a NOBODY.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Treat individuals differently
Fraud Department
Fraud and Risk Analysis Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Hanley23 January 2018
Working within the Fraud Department helped to me to develop myself and multiple teams. I have been able to massively improve on my Excel skills and fraud knowledge.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Unsociable hours
Do not be fooled by the money
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Staffordshire31 October 2017
The salary is appealing in the Customer Services department as one of the biggest employers in the local area, however shortly after starting you will gain a realisation as to why.

This is an anti social job, where the superior members of staff bark orders at advisers and speak to them in an aggressive, rude and unprofessional manner.

There is a horrendous work place culture and often Supervisors strive and are encouraged to be unapproachable, firm and blunt.

Employees have to ask permission, and are timed and scrutinised for the length of time they take to go to the bathroom or get a drink of water and going over this short allocated time results in disciplinary action.

The role itself involve constant contact with customers (if you are not on phone calls back to back and just take a minute to finish a task, this is also not allowed and is scrutinised).

Due to the nature of the business customers are often unhappy and can be unpleasant and aggressive. This combined with the way in which advisors are spoken down to and ordered about without basic manners internally, makes the role incredibly draining physically and emotionally.

The company boasts of benefits such as parking and subsidised food however there are not enough parking spaces, so unless you have a 9-5 role (which customer services isn't), you are required to find your own parking at your own risk and walk 15 minutes or so each day. The food, is only made available at meal times to suit 9-5 workers (again not applicable to Customer Services) so your only option is an overpriced day old sandwich.
  more...

The entire buildings colour scheme is grey, and this quite frankly sums the working environment up. A grim and unpleasant place to work.
Good workplace
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire26 July 2017
Great workplace. Good management good staff. Good holidays and benefits. Opportunity for progression in different fields. Growing business. Best of it's kind.
Absurd
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent10 April 2017
Most of the employees are being eavesdropped if with unprotected devices. The main principle of promotion is based on how long one has stayed in the company. Bonuses are unfairly dispensed through favouritism, and in case it happens you to have your own opinion, please keep it to yourself only! In order to get used to it all, you'd better be unexperienced, uneducated, and with a lack of critical thinking. Shortly put, if this is your first job, that is your place. For the rest, it is simply a-night-mare... Good luck and welcome to the bet.

P.S. Company provides accommodation for some and kicks out the rest, i. e. if you come from London and have held a job there, or just simply lived for a while, you do not get housing. If you fly straight from your country, you get house and free return tickets to your home country per year.
Pros
Interesting holiday scheme. Free accommodation for the lucky ones.
Cons
Eavesdropping, jealousy, evilness, exploitation, vastly spread favouritism (you need to fit to 'the right' group), a very low culture, unpleasant abide overall.
Extremely good company to work for
Trading Control - Senior Trading Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent7 January 2017
Bet365 provide excellent job security and a wide range of jobs to suit many different skill sets. They provide numerous different shift patterns which help cater for many different personal life circumstances.
Solid and secure
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent24 September 2016
I believe that bet365 is a great place to develop, in a solid and secure environment. There are hundreds of opportunities to advance your career.
Great Job
Chat Moderator (Current Employee) –  Birmingham9 September 2016
Brilliant Place to work a great bunch of people to work with aswell and everyone is so friendly and a good team spirit all the time and the management/supervisor are always so friendly and never afraid to speak to them with a problem
Educational and proffesional workplace
European customer support Agent (Former Employee) –  England20 August 2016
A typical day at work at bet365 was dealing with customers over livechat, emails and phones. I learned to multitask and to operate various softwares to be able to help and support customers in need of assistance. The managment was very good, positive and always helpfull, I will give them my thumbs up. The hardest part of the work was the startup, learning new systems, after some month this was all second nature. I worked with realy nice people, the works place was very multicultural and I enjoyed the atmosphere. I enjoyed emails and livechats and also phonecalls, there was always support and help from the coworkers and other employees.
Fun place to work.
Customer services advisor (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent23 April 2016
Receiving contact from existing customers and potential new customers. Resolving problems such as technical, non-technical and providing information on bet types, rules and general enquiries via the telephone, email and live chat facility.
Stable
Asian Customer Account Advisor (Gaming) (Current Employee) –  GI7 April 2016
I just want to say that the shifts pattern is not suitable for anyone who would want to live a normal life. And the management team should listen to its employees more, especially those who are from different cultures.
customer service.
customer service (Former Employee) –  home5 January 2016
my typical day at bet365 would be to assist players in bingo chat rooms, help them with their problems, play games and tournaments and host free bingo.

I learnt alot more about microsoft office and the never ending things that can be done on excel.
Pros
from home
Cons
late shifts
Fun workplace
Infrastructure Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, ENG31 January 2015
Learnt how to multitask
Met great people
Worked with newest technologies
Great workplace
Pressured environment
Good managers
Good and friendly staff
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Long hrs
productive workplace
CS Deputy Manager (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, ENG16 September 2014
bet365 is a great place to work! The people who work here are wonderful: intelligent, ambitious, motivated. The management team welcomes constructive feedback on business processes from every level of the organization. Additionally, bet365 invests a lot in their training and development team.
Pros
great culture, hard working and fast paced atmosphere
Cons
not for the lazy or the weak!
productive place to work
Customer Account Funding Advisor (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, ENG13 April 2014
hard but can be fun doesnt suit people who like to go out often
Fun place to work
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Stoke14 February 2014
Excellent place to work, the only downside is the shift work.
Challenging and changeable work
Customer Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Hanley, ENG12 August 2013
I have seen a lot of changes over the last 6 years, some for the better. The unpredictable business levels keep the job high pressure and challenging, and it is always a good feeling to know that you have achieved something after each shift. There is no typical day as the constant changes to the Sports available and customer queries ensure that you are kept on your toes. The team with whom I work are some of the most experienced people in the customer services team, and they are always supportive and willing to pull together to get the work done no matter how much there may be. My team are definitely the best part of the job, and they definitely make the challenging times easier to get through.
Pros
night shift 7 on 7 off
Cons
weekend work
A fun and productive work enviroment.
Customer Service Advisor  (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent6 June 2013
When starting my shift I would usually arrive approximately 20 minutes before, for me to set my computer up for the day. Including all the programmes I need open to help me with my job role. I am learning more and more each day about customer service and how I can strive to provide an excellent level of customer servic and administrative duties. This job is also a sole decision making role and is helping me to become more confident in making decisions without supervision. I believe I have intergrated well within my department and with my co-workers. I would say the hardest and most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with difficult customers. Although sometimes customers can become very abusive I find that keeping calm and listening to the customer helps to calm them also. It is then much easier and enjoyable when you can actually help the customer. You usually find that once you have helped to resolve their issue they become very grateful and you then are happy that you have managed to resolve the issue for them.
Pros
Good company to work for, good benefits and good co workers.
Cons
Long hours and shift work.
Great place, lots of benefits
european advisor (Former Employee) –  stoke24 August 2012
It was a great experience, I gave assistance to the custumers.
I never had a problem with anyone.
People that work here are all my friends now.
Pros
great salary
Cons
night shift