Bestway Retail Employee Reviews

2.0Pay & Benefits
1.8Job Security & Advancement
Awful
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Barnsley, South Yorkshire20 March 2019
Management are horrendous and do not care for their employees.
No communication between staff whatsoever.
Starts off great then they quickly make your work life a confusing living nightmare
Pros
Cons
Everything.
Worse company to ever work for
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Temple Cloud13 March 2019
My partner worked here for 5 years, he was a supervisor. They are very under appreciative, money oriented and don't care for there customers, they don't treat there staff with any respect and make life very difficult for staff members, I as a customer have never had such bad customer service from the management in this store. If you're looking to work for a company where the staff are considerate to customers and each other I would NOT recommend this company. You get NO break on a 6hr shift and they will use many excuses to try to push you out if you are not liked on a personal level. Very unprofessional company.
Excellent company
Customers Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Exeter, Devon8 March 2019
Really enjoy the customers, great team and have learnt lots. The job is varied, not one day the same. Always learning and lots of training. Enjoyable job and nice work colleagues.
Pros
Free parking
Sales assistant
SALES ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Poulton le Fylde, Lancashire6 February 2019
Customers very interesting indeed, management not good at all " do as I say not as I do" ,I could not win wanted me out was sacked, no break
Pros
The customers fantastic had lovely chat about wines beers everything loved the customers very much.
Cons
NO BREAK IN 6 HOUR SHIFT eat in stockroom but not a break, Don't work at poulton le fylde find another bestway bargain booze