Best Food Logistics Employee Reviews

Bidvest Royton
Driver (Former Employee) –  Royton22 October 2019
Stay well away from this company the money is low pay for what you do.Normal pay bank holiday s.Annualised hours so you can spend some days working for free.Rude office staff.All handball.No thanks.like modern day slavery.
Pros
Cons
Low pay .anualized hours
Never seen worst company. EVER!!!!
Driver class 2 (Former Employee) –  Banbury, Oxfordshire27 September 2019
Man agent don't care about You. Lorries looked discussting, if someone gona through up trash after them self it's good. If you got one day 8 drops the next day
you can get 10 drops In the same time. When u are coming to day everyday you need to think what gona happened bad in your routa. When I get tyre explode on hiway i was waiting 7 h for rescue... I can't say any good word about them
Awful company
HGV Class 2 Driver (Former Employee) –  Banbury14 September 2019
Stay clear, yes the pay is good but you get lied to from day one! Most of the trucks are in disgusting condition, and are barely road legal with the damage they have on them. About 9 drops a day all over the place, cannot fit the lorries in the places you want to go! Bad management, to many polish drivers ruin it for the actual english drivers there
Absolute joke management
Grunt (Former Employee) –  Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire27 June 2019
To many supervisors to many managers only decent one was rob! Bullying tactics and lack of respect from one woman manager and her minion the italian brown nose. Equipment is useless and half broken. Half the staff need replacing they are shocking unskilled and have little cliques. I would avoid at all cost.
Pros
Money was pretty decent for what you did
Cons
Ha! Not enough time to get them all in
poor management
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Hoddesdon25 June 2019
Best Food Logistics? I do not reccomend . Really hard physical job. Shift strats at 9.30 until 18.00. poor management . luck of respect for people. sometimes free lunch. flex hours .
Productive workplace
warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  Banbury, Oxfordshire21 June 2019
A good place to work as long as you are fit enough to keep up with the daily requirements, the management are good to the staff, and there are good breaks throughout the day.
Pros
A good work team
not bad
warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  Hoddesdon11 March 2019
could be alot worse, could be alot better, would be nice to see a improvement between the relationship between management and the staff. however overall if you do your job you'll be alright and there's decent opportunity to move up.
Pros
decent money
Cons
no life
ok
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Royton19 February 2019
was a very good and fun place to work when I started there but over the years it got worse.moral was very low when I left there. Very poor management decisions.
Just a casual day
Sorter/Loader (Former Employee) –  Oxfordshire12 February 2019
Basically its so sad, it's working like this.
You're employed from agency, alright? You'r starting ur first day - doing everything that needs to be done + everysingle work every single person is willing to give you, nevermind that you arent there for that.. doing other persons's job, right? Then everyday is the same, while saturdays u get to work aswell, no overtime because u are with agency, ofcourse u are low on staff on Saturdays, where in a bonus its so *** busy you cant even go on break at the time given, because "its busy" :) I just dont want to continue, cause I will ruin this company's ''name''
Pros
Cons
all
productive and fun workplace
Warehouse Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Hertfordshire16 January 2019
bestfood was a great oppurtunity for me and i feel that it was something that helped me progress and grow as an individual in terms of the immediate workplace environment.
Excellent staff and work environment
Fresh & Inbound Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  Royton8 January 2019
Friendly and fun place to work, all staff are supportive and make you feel like a part of the team even on a temporary contract. I would highly recommend working for this company.
Pros
Everyone being so supportive
friendly athmosphere
Driver's mate (Former Employee) –  London24 September 2018
Good and organised company with many people around. I liked my job and people. Good location, but sometimes the agency did not get well on things they should make properly