Bespoke Careers

Bespoke Careers Employee Reviews

good
i worked as a support member of staff. for 2 different teams answering phones and dealing with different types of people such as candidates, clients and staff.
This wasnt the company
The company is a construction contractor it has absolutely nothing to do with bespoke careers, I'm unsure why its referring me to do this and is frankly quite annoying
fair company
Better company than most of the other. Maybe depends on the management.
Hours are not enough but it’s ok.

They don’t pressure people to work if you can’t work.
Overall
They are a decent recruitment agency at times it would be difficult to travel to certain job locations as sometimes they would be really far from your home location but other than that really good jobs they could set you up with just some times they would only last a month max or a day or two
Learnt A lot
A challenging work environment. Inconsistent and office politics are very important. Not for me. I do not have the capacity to manoeuvre this landscape.
Pros
Nice Office
Cons
No consistency and irregular attitudes
Poor agency to work for! 👎🏻
Poor agency to work missing hours on my time sheet they send you to jobs and know body knows what there doing was standing around for hours waiting 5+ hours for some management to come. I work for them 2 days 11 hours a day and only payed me for 1 day 11 hours they ask you to do the work/long hours but miss your hours you actually worked thanks 😐 . I asked em where i missing hours nobody knows whats happened or cares never again will i work for them again if they do this to people pay. 0 star ⭐️
Cons
Long hours missing hours on my timesheet
productive and fun workplace
Great place to work. Fantastic company culture and top benefits. Lovely team with lots of energy. Ideas are always taken into consideration at the top.
easy directions , easy to find a work location
I worked for this company after they found my CV online and was told about a local job with good rates and local to where I am based , so I took the job on , after being told by Bespoke that the work was ongoing up to one years duration...
I worked one day on this site and was told by Bespoke agent the following morning , to go home and leave site as I was not needed.....This is very unprofessional and I refuse to work in this way with a company like this......on top of that you should not be putting workers on sites with out the actual payroll company taking your bank details so workers can get paid oppose to have to still try to regisiter your bank details one week later with still no joy.........no positive feed back for this company at all
Pros
Cons
bad commincation, lack of work and you will wait forever to give this company your banking details
Good work
Great company, found me work fast
really happy with the payroll and timing

would definitely work for them again,

quite a large area of work is covered
general labouring
rubbish clearance , deliveries , distributing materials , insulation, assisting joiners to hang doors. Management varied depending on the site I was working on
Pros
could normally get another job as soon as one finished
Cons
pay
easy work
nice environment to work in as you are left to it and to take your time. staff are lovely and helpful. training was amazing and everyone made you feel welcome.
Pros
short hours good pay
Cons
nothing
Good agency
Good agency and professional in their payroll. Agata is a delight to deal with. Interview process was easy. B & M is a a place that needs dictator to whip them into shape.
Good pay, poor communication between recruiters
Good pay working with big contractors, the only thing that let down BeSpoke from my experience was the communication with the recruiters.

I arranged a day off work in advance with the Site Manager upon arrival which was agreed and not a problem, admittedly I was late on two occasions which I take full responsibility for.

I however won't accept taking the blame for an incompetent forklift driver who was previously moved off the same job for being inexperienced, yet BeSpoke re-hired him.

Several issues arose on site due to his lack of experience and rashness and fortunately nobody was seriously injured. In the end blame was put on me as well unfairly, false accusations were made against me and it's left a bad reflection on both sides.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Poor communication
Realaxed and flexible
Its a good job for who need special timehours and look for have some extra salary, recommenated for students, workers and any person who need money...
Pros
Flexible
Good work place
Good workplace. Plenty of job offers on various sites across London. Most of the team members were fair and friendly. I found the company who hired me trough them. Thanks
An agency that gets you work fast
I had no problem with this agency, they gave me work fast and I had no problem with my salary being paid on time and in full. I like the idea that there are a range of jobs within the construction industry in many different towns and cities. I worked in Folkestone and I enjoyed it. The only problem I had with this agency was getting through their annoyingly frustrating hold line, and having to go online to setup my bank details. But I'm inpatient so that would frustrate me. You have to pay for your own travel from what I know, whether you can claim your money back I doubt it but it's worth a question to whether you can or not.
Pros
Good hours, nice people, fair break times
Cons
Annoyingly frustrating hold line, having to sort your bank details online
Fun, fast paced work environment
Bespoke is a high energy office, every day brings new obstacles and challenges and you would never get bored with monotony.
Great co-workers who are super hard working and love to socialise together.
Great experience, wrong commercial idea
Bespoke is now a closed business and was part of Barclaycard. It was set up as an offering similar to Groupon, though the overall investment required and returns experienced were not in line with Barclays' expectations.
Bespoke
I would enjoy going into work everyday taking of daily tasks that I have learnt over the last year. The management and my co-workers were always helpful and always made me feel welcome. The hardest part of the job was when you didn't have much to do on the quieter seasons, the most enjoyable part was learning throughout my employment.
It's a joy to work with
Every day is different and always comes with new challenges. The management is very engaging and colleagues demonstrate a great sense of fulfillment. However the hardest part of the job is satisfying everybody all the time, yet very enjoyable every time you make someone's day.
Pros
free gym
caring workplace
a typical night at work would be to arrive at a service users home greet them and the family provide drinks when required watch t.v along the service user, then when the service user is ready to go to sleep i assist to put his mask on and make him comfy for bed and stay with him all night just in case the mask moves or he wakes for a drink. in the morning when he has woken i provide drinks and wait for another care worker to arrive we then give a full body wash hoist onto a commode to dress hoist back in to bed to finish dressing we then hoist him back out of bed give medication and take him into the living room where we hoist him into a comfy chair for the day. The hardest part of the job is ensuring the service user does not get depressed and has a good quality of life, the most enjoyable part of my job is the satisfaction of my service user having the choice of remaining within his family home and having a good quality of life. The co-workers i work along side with are very helpful and understanding and brilliant members of a small team.
Pros
petrol allowance