Apply and then interview and they will train you
You simply call their agency, get through their annoying hold line and ask them if they have any work. If they do, and you fit the criteria they'll get you on their list of clients and call you when they have work for you.
- What is the interview process like at Bespoke Careers?3 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Bespoke Careers?One person answered
- Does Bespoke Careers allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- What benefits does Bespoke Careers offer?One person answered
- If you were to leave Bespoke Careers, what would be the reason?One person answered
- What would you suggest Bespoke Careers management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered