Berico Technologies Employee Reviews

Promised the world then settled in to dysfunctional routine. Difficult relations with management and government client
Data scientist (Current Employee) –  Reston, VA30 June 2018
Had high hopes but quickly faded into mundane job. Berico has incoherent managers from junior line manager to micromanager CEO. Makes for chaos. High turnover and lack of institutional knowledge cause daily disruptions you get tasked to do other persons job and even get a smile
Pros
Good benefits. Don’t need clearance and get paid OK.
Cons
Like I said everyday is chaos or boring. No middle ground
Great company, challenging customer
Senior Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee) –  Molesworth3 August 2017
Berico is very responsive to employee needs; communication with the main office is excellent, which is helpful when you are contracted out to the customer location. The workplace culture really depends on the contract location.
Good company
Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fort Gordon, GA13 May 2014
The company has good management and they work at a fast pace to interview and hire personnel, the company has a good health care plan for a good price but it is a high deductible plan, to make up for this the company offers its employees a master card with 6k every year to cover expenses. A bad thing about the the comapny is that it has sunpeded it's 401k program, but other than that this company is great.
Pros
good health care
Cons
401k suspended
good company could be superstar if management aligned employees to ownership
technology (Current Employee) –  virginia6 March 2013
Berico is a company which is very good at marketing to their employees, but is marginally competitive.

Leadership is engaged but holding an empty hand.

This company has great potential, but will only be truly succesful if they align employee interests with ownership interests. Otherwise, steer clear.

Additionally, company will likely be sold if they win a few big contracts.

If this company were employee owned, I would give them five stars and actively encourage bright people to work there.
Pros
health insurance, geek culture, growing
Cons
management, projects, some declining benefits, no employee stake in the company, high turnover
Berico
Network/Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Reston, VA22 September 2012
Enjoyed my time with the company. Medical benefits are the best i have had. training was non existant.
Great benefits and inspiring management
Project Manager/Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VA7 September 2012
Berico is a defense contracting company which is always growing. They take of their people with a great benefits package and very good management. On my project I work with a group of people who really gel together well and our boss is very involved (not in a micro-management manner, but in a servant-leadership manner). Although the company is spread out among many projects, the corporate office attempts to keep us all together as one company. I enjoy working for Berico, and I know it will continue to do well.
benefits
Cons
job security (difficult with contracts)
Innovative
Palantir Analyst/Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sierra Vista, AZ19 June 2012
Company was fast-growing and innovative to provide solutions to the warfighter.
Pros
relaxed environment
Cons
new endeavors werent properly staffed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Berico Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.