benugo

benugo Pay & Benefits reviews

Very lovely atmosphere
Nice company to work for. Will be trained for the needed position and enjoy nice coffee. Constantly improving and showing the new ideas. Managers always checking in with their staff.
Pros
Nice coffee and lunch
Cons
unsteady schedule
Excellent work place
Very nice company to work. Helpful colleagues. Very fast paced environment.busy all the time. Pay not bad.good working hours
Bad: you have to do a lot of work . All time you have to done work for two person.
So you can’t finish your work on schedule time . You have to do everything
Terrible place to work
Worked at Cheadle, the manager is not supportive, tends to say things to bring you down daily and is a very stressful environment to work in. I would avoid at all costs, not worth it for a minimum wage job.
Good
Very nice place, nice team. I really recomend work in there. They sending you for courses, salary is good.
Some of the places they have free weekends.
Nice team, nasty management
Managers don't care about staff, horrible working hours an extremely low pay. Not worth it at all. Food and coffee are good and you can learn and improve your ebglish, definitely do not stay there too long though
Tough
It is a hard job to work. I worked on the night shift, which made me lose my personal time after work. I spent it all sleeping. The salary wasn't that good as well for the work it's been done.
Friendly staff and management
The most incredible to work in Benugo is that the company provide for the staff free courses and many benefits for those people who wants to grow and development your career
Pros
Free courses
Cons
Salary
Fun working environment
Worked with a good team, but pay was rubbish and received no service charge. Working hours were short which is a blessing and a curse. Not so much flexibility with time off if considering part time.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
All evening hours
good team ,good shift
The day at Benugo start at 6am and finish at 2 pm,nice team ,always there for you,i learned new ways to prepare some foods,always sympathetic to customers
Pros
free lunchs, good team
Horrible place
They using people to the end.

Long hours with short, unpaid break.
My typical day of work starts at 8.00am, then I had break around 10.00am and no other break till finish - around 6.30pm.

No possibilities for promotion.

Worst place I ever work.
Pros
Free sandwich for lunch
Cons
To much to say
fun times
There are nice long days and some nice short ones, you learn a lot about food and preparing the food, it's a lot of training and drinking coffee but it's fun.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
Fun but sometimes stressfull.
Usually left to your own devices which is good but lazy team members and team leaders would bring all of us down. Constantly called on your day off to come in to work.
Pros
Free food and coffee.
Cons
Awkward hours of work.
good company
the job was great whilst i worked there .my experince was well learned as i was working with some good people

i worked from 5 in the night untill 1 in the day which was good for me
Pros
good lunch
Cons
good long hours
Demanding but high-end
Shops are located in various locations, nice and desirable overall looks but immense food wastage and stressful, long shifts.

Career advancement is available when you are doing what it takes.
Pros
Free coffees to employees
Cons
Stressful environment
Workplace with its ups and downs
During my time at Benugo I worked with an amazing team, including the management. A typical day consisted from ensuring a smooth service, controlling stock levels, controlling staff levels, efficiency, sales, purchasing, payroll, health & safety, financial planning and control, office administrations and other necessary tasks. The most enjoyable part of the job was working within a great team of hardworking and enthusiastic people, new challenges and development. The hardest part of the job was inconstancy and unnecessary changes which were happening far too often. The company started losing its standards and main focus was on making profit but not on the way how to keep the standards and efficiency while delivering sales and controlling costs.
Pros
people
Cons
long hours, inconstancy, salary
Cool environment and fun people
The last unit I was working as a General Manager was cool as a location and fun people (both team and customers).

I got the chance to manager the unit on my own, a multi site unit with a high street cafe, a pizzeria restaurant, and hospitality catering and events.

Hospitality and events was challenging as it involves planning, ordering, rota organisation.... but it is a good chance to learn.

As it was a multi site big location it was a great experience to learn and develop, managing a big team, dealing with different challenges, and enjoying the fun times.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Salary
No work life balance, terrible management
This job provided no work life balance, and our hours and promotional opportunities were cut when the store's takings would drop, making the business's success our personal burden to bear. We were expected to work to a higher position than what we were paid for. Management was corrupt.
shoes zone
the brixton shoes zone was the best management system
windson were the best, understanding and more.

i had a good time working for shoe zone and i wish windson the best for being helpfull.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
8 hours shift and 30 minutes brake
Indifference to the incompetence
Staff canteen is a really friendly enirontment to work within the British Museum. Working conditions are tolerable. Management makes you feel like a simple number in their budget instead of being part of a project designed not only to satisfy the customer but to improve that by making the employee happy. Lack of empathy towards the employee difficulties such as family problems or the distribution of holidays.
Pros
Can take food wastage home. Nice woman in the premises
Cons
Managment incompetence, low salary, low chances of progressing unless flattering
Fun workplace
I learned a lot about coffee.
A typical day at work was a fun day.

Management was ok.

My co-workers were great.

The hardest part of the job was when it was really busy and packed with huge queues.

The most enjoyable part of the job was doing coffee.
Pros
Free lunches
great progression opertunitys
while i worked here my head chef put me through all my food safety and offered me great career benifits. managers are proffesional however the supervisors lack leadership.
Pros
staff always get fed
Cons
VERY long hours