benugo

benugo Employee Reviews

stressful and competitive
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester18 January 2020
poor management
stressful and busy environment, long shift with unpaid breaks, late rota, underpaid, 10 people leaving the company in 2 months because of poor management
Excellent work place
Front of House Staff (Current Employee) –  Edinburgh5 January 2020
Very nice company to work. Helpful colleagues. Very fast paced environment.busy all the time. Pay not bad.good working hours
Bad: you have to do a lot of work . All time you have to done work for two person.
So you can’t finish your work on schedule time . You have to do everything
Terrible place to work
Cafe Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cheadle, Cheshire24 November 2019
Worked at Cheadle, the manager is not supportive, tends to say things to bring you down daily and is a very stressful environment to work in. I would avoid at all costs, not worth it for a minimum wage job.
Good
Barista (Former Employee) –  London19 November 2019
Very nice place, nice team. I really recomend work in there. They sending you for courses, salary is good.
Some of the places they have free weekends.
Informative and fun workplace meet new people.
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Natural History Museum6 August 2019
My day started at 10 30 am, I start by helping to serve breakfast, t 11 am we start clearing the breakfast to prepare for lunch which starts at 11 30 am and finishes at 3 30 pm. However my shift finishes at 2 30 pm but sometime I stay behind to help with the cleaning. I learn to communicate with the customers, learn what most person order so I will have their order before they even get to the counter. management was great has they kept us up to date of all change that might affect the smooth operation of the staff and work place. The work culture was relax and comfortable working with persons from different backgrounds The hardest part of the job was Cleaning up, especially Wednesday and Fridays when we do burger or fish and chips. Meeting the customers and seeing their satisfaction when you know you have done a great job and or when they come back to comment the food or the service.
Pros
free lunch and drinks
Cons
Four hours shift.
Nice team, beautiful place, good salary
Barista (Former Employee) –  London19 July 2019
As a team member at the natural history museum it was not easy to keep up with all the tasks. It was always very busy but thanks to the strong relationship between the staff member we always maneged to provide an excellent customer service.
Pros
Free lunch, beautiful location, near to the tube station and bus stops, nice co-workers
Cons
Long shifts, stressful, late evening shifts, overwhelming environment, very busy location
Fun and stressful workplace
Section Leader/Kitchen leader (Former Employee) –  London1 July 2019
The company gives a lot of opportunities to develop if you are willing to fight for it. There are a lot of positions to fill in and adequate trainings from broad range of subjects can be organised.
Pros
free lunches, free coffee, staff parties
Cons
stressful, difficult to advance
Terrible Place to Work
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Natural History Museum8 June 2019
This is was my worst experience in London. Crazy busy place at the Natural History Museum, rude and unprepared leaders, they have a lot of money and abused taking the staff to clean all the dirty’s from the tables, being as a kitchen porter and barbacker. I finished my shift all day completely exhausted. Break unpaid and no tips. Just a terrible place to work.
Fun workplace
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  London23 April 2019
Really nice experience in a company that did let me improve my management skills as well as developing different event organising tasks that helped me out to get a job in my current workplace.
Pros
Free Lunches, Freedom to organise events
Cons
Hard but fun and rewarding job
Head Barista (Former Employee) –  London1 April 2019
Worked for Benugo for quite a long time, I really enjoyed the fast and busy environment. There are a lot of opportunities to show your skills and you will find it easy to meet great people and colleagues.
productive and Happy Workforce Environment
Kitchen porter/bar tender/bar beck (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London29 March 2019
Top managers are those who create a work environment where high performance takes place. they simultaneously put all the known motivatorsin place while taking out or removing the demotivators that affect performance.Decades of researce into peak performance and motivation can be boiled down to one conclusion: Successful companies are those that create an environment where people feel very great about themselves.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long working hours
Nice team, nasty management
Team Leader and Head Barista (Former Employee) –  London17 March 2019
Managers don't care about staff, horrible working hours an extremely low pay. Not worth it at all. Food and coffee are good and you can learn and improve your ebglish, definitely do not stay there too long though
Very lovely atmosphere
Team leader/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Birmingham11 October 2018
Nice company to work for. Will be trained for the needed position and enjoy nice coffee. Constantly improving and showing the new ideas. Managers always checking in with their staff.
Pros
Nice coffee and lunch
Cons
unsteady schedule
Fun and convenient workplace.
Team Member - Full Time (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London12 September 2018
A typical day at work is very straightforward and easy. Everyone has different responsibility and section to work on. I feel I have learned a lot in this company. I worked on all the sections provided and I gained experience in different subjects for example making production in the kitchen or making coffee in front of house.
The hardest part of the job was only when we were short of staff because we were always very busy.
The most enjoyable part of the job was early shifts from Monday to Friday which gave me a lot of flexibility around my family life.
Pros
Free lunches and coffee.
Tough
Team Member (Former Employee) –  London18 August 2018
It is a hard job to work. I worked on the night shift, which made me lose my personal time after work. I spent it all sleeping. The salary wasn't that good as well for the work it's been done.
Not a good place to work
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Bermondsey9 July 2018
people are unhelpful and rude. no body speaks English which makes communication difficult. Instructions are not explained thorough. Was always made to stay late without notice.
Pros
Free Lunch, Plenty of overtime
Cons
rude employees
great people to work with
Bartender supervisor (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London9 July 2018
benugo was a great place to work at, its fun and inclusive for all the people that work there, i highly recomend it anyone lookign for a company with a good culture.
ho imparato molte cose
Servizio Clienti (Former Employee) –  londra6 July 2018
ho imparato molte cose, tra cui la gestione delle tempistiche e della clientela.
Pros
buoni colleghi
Cons
salario medio-basso
Friendly staff and management
Head receptionist (Former Employee) –  London1 July 2018
The most incredible to work in Benugo is that the company provide for the staff free courses and many benefits for those people who wants to grow and development your career
Pros
Free courses
Cons
Salary
Progressao na carreira
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Greater London21 May 2018
Empresa que investe na formaçao dos seus trabalhores.