benugo

benugo Employee Reviews

United Kingdom83 reviews
Working across three separate coffee shops, often under pressure, I served customers, ensured hygiene standards were upheld, and supervised operations in an Oxford University staff cafe. Great communication and people skills played a key part in the success of this role
Pros
free lunches
Cons
It is a very good place to work at.
Great education and training. Offers you get new careers like managing team leader.....

The workplace culture is mixed and positive.

Great place to work.
poor management
stressful and busy environment, long shift with unpaid breaks, late rota, underpaid, 10 people leaving the company in 2 months because of poor management
Very nice company to work. Helpful colleagues. Very fast paced environment.busy all the time. Pay not bad.good working hours
Bad: you have to do a lot of work . All time you have to done work for two person.

So you can’t finish your work on schedule time . You have to do everything
Worked at Cheadle, the manager is not supportive, tends to say things to bring you down daily and is a very stressful environment to work in. I would avoid at all costs, not worth it for a minimum wage job.
Very nice place, nice team. I really recomend work in there. They sending you for courses, salary is good.
Some of the places they have free weekends.
I have had enjoyed working for Benugo. I have had a lot of new friends, loved working in a team and on my own. Loved baking, working in the kitchen and at the till , especially the early morning shifts and weekends.
My day started at 10 30 am, I start by helping to serve breakfast, t 11 am we start clearing the breakfast to prepare for lunch which starts at 11 30 am and finishes at 3 30 pm. However my shift finishes at 2 30 pm but sometime I stay behind to help with the cleaning. I learn to communicate with the customers, learn what most person order so I will have their order before they even get to the counter. management was great has they kept us up to date of all change that might affect the smooth operation of the staff and work place. The work culture was relax and comfortable working with persons from different backgrounds The hardest part of the job was Cleaning up, especially Wednesday and Fridays when we do burger or fish and chips. Meeting the customers and seeing their satisfaction when you know you have done a great job and or when they come back to comment the food or the service.
Pros
free lunch and drinks
Cons
Four hours shift.
As a team member at the natural history museum it was not easy to keep up with all the tasks. It was always very busy but thanks to the strong relationship between the staff member we always maneged to provide an excellent customer service.
Pros
Free lunch, beautiful location, near to the tube station and bus stops, nice co-workers
Cons
Long shifts, stressful, late evening shifts, overwhelming environment, very busy location
The company gives a lot of opportunities to develop if you are willing to fight for it. There are a lot of positions to fill in and adequate trainings from broad range of subjects can be organised.
Pros
free lunches, free coffee, staff parties
Cons
stressful, difficult to advance
This is was my worst experience in London. Crazy busy place at the Natural History Museum, rude and unprepared leaders, they have a lot of money and abused taking the staff to clean all the dirty’s from the tables, being as a kitchen porter and barbacker. I finished my shift all day completely exhausted. Break unpaid and no tips. Just a terrible place to work.
Really nice experience in a company that did let me improve my management skills as well as developing different event organising tasks that helped me out to get a job in my current workplace.
Pros
Free Lunches, Freedom to organise events
Cons
Worked for Benugo for quite a long time, I really enjoyed the fast and busy environment. There are a lot of opportunities to show your skills and you will find it easy to meet great people and colleagues.
Top managers are those who create a work environment where high performance takes place. they simultaneously put all the known motivatorsin place while taking out or removing the demotivators that affect performance.Decades of researce into peak performance and motivation can be boiled down to one conclusion: Successful companies are those that create an environment where people feel very great about themselves.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long working hours
Managers don't care about staff, horrible working hours an extremely low pay. Not worth it at all. Food and coffee are good and you can learn and improve your ebglish, definitely do not stay there too long though
Nice company to work for. Will be trained for the needed position and enjoy nice coffee. Constantly improving and showing the new ideas. Managers always checking in with their staff.
Pros
Nice coffee and lunch
Cons
unsteady schedule
A typical day at work is very straightforward and easy. Everyone has different responsibility and section to work on. I feel I have learned a lot in this company. I worked on all the sections provided and I gained experience in different subjects for example making production in the kitchen or making coffee in front of house.
The hardest part of the job was only when we were short of staff because we were always very busy.

The most enjoyable part of the job was early shifts from Monday to Friday which gave me a lot of flexibility around my family life.
Pros
Free lunches and coffee.
It is a hard job to work. I worked on the night shift, which made me lose my personal time after work. I spent it all sleeping. The salary wasn't that good as well for the work it's been done.
people are unhelpful and rude. no body speaks English which makes communication difficult. Instructions are not explained thorough. Was always made to stay late without notice.
Pros
Free Lunch, Plenty of overtime
Cons
rude employees
benugo was a great place to work at, its fun and inclusive for all the people that work there, i highly recomend it anyone lookign for a company with a good culture.
ho imparato molte cose, tra cui la gestione delle tempistiche e della clientela.
Pros
buoni colleghi
Cons
salario medio-basso