Benugo Ltd

Benugo Ltd Employee Reviews

Can´t say anything bad about this company, mangement was good, amazing workmates, good food and athmosphere with custumers.The locations of cafés are great!
The best place to learn!! They are really patientYou can work extra hours if you wantVariety of locations to work at Really busy during the summer and winter holidays
Honestly, I thoroughly enjoyed my time working for Benugo. The staff are all friendly, and will help each other no matter what. Management, while occasionally wasn’t the best and is the reason I left, were honestly brilliant. I did have a run in with a new manager that lead to me resigning, but the upper management were all so helpful and friendly and would do anything to help you. I couldn’t recommend working here enough!
I like working for benugo but sometimes there were things i didnt like, but the salary where i worked was good and the shop manager fine too. I missed my colleages when i had to leave.
Pros
free food and london living wage
Cons
Change of shifts last minute, short of staff sometimes, rude management
Working at Benugo cafe’s and restaurants inside the museums was fun due to the colleagues being nice. However the job was stressful due to customer complaints and complications. It was a hard job due to long hours on your feet. However the pay was good and in a central location.
Very fast paced working environment, fast turnover of employees and a lot of available hours during the summertime due to the location of the workplace.
10% of the people speak English whilst the rest are talking about you in their own language. Kitchen leader constantly rude and yells even though it is hard to understand her instructions as she does not speak English.
I like work as a team job and to make all professional and productive and the best services costumer as i could for don’t miss anything from costumer side .
Busy environment, easy to build up a career, fun and enjoyable workplace, easy going team. I've learned how to take care of the back of house part of the business and lead a team.
The job itself is quite fun, there's always something to do, you sort of get trained how to do coffee and during summertime it's extremely busy; however, the chain of management is ridiculous. Constant revolving door of managers, they're very political, extreme cases of favouritism and lack of progression. It became so bad that the team I was apart of lost 8 members in one month and the management didn't really care.
Pros
Free lunch, get to experience Regent's Park
Cons
Management, salary, lack of progression
This Company is great for allowing students like myself to have the ability to work and study at the same time. The management are also always making sure that you are happy in your position as well.
Pros
Flexible
An overall not enjoyable experience, not a particularly friendly work environment. Exhausting shift rotations and overall not exciting salary or progression opportunities.
Working at Benugo I have learnt many roads in London and improve my driving skills.Friendly members of staff and very helpful. The hardest thing about this job starting new routes but once you are fully train it is quite easy. The downfall is management is very poor
Pros
Van and fuel provided
Cons
No lunch provided
Working with coffee is a whole different experience that anyone could think.So much learned from those small lovely seeds of goodness.There are also different ways of making coffee that i learnt.
The production kitchen is too cold. Manager only care about themselves without taking staff into consideration. I worked there for almost a year and there was no progression. Managers will forget you work there only focusing on production. One type of nationality can dominate the kitchen and make others uncomfortable. Salary is worse. You tend to work more than you are paid. Stay away from this company.... You would have no life!!
Pros
Good PPE and hygiene practice.
Cons
Could work for years without an oppirtunity to progress. Salary is low
Colegas divertidos y soleados. Personal mixto de diferentes culturas. Bien organizado y seguro. Pagos puntuales.
I worked there for a year and was patiently waiting for my training. eventually, one of the team members, a girl of about 19, trained me instead. However, that was only on the coffee machine. For a year i was ignored by the boss, when new members came in they were trained straight away. Management is a joke, they dont care about you and constantly chop and change shifts. the place is run awfully and its a hostile environment
The management was confused and unorganised . Too intense at times, unindustrious at times . Easy and long shifts . Dinner included but not always enough .
Pros
Long easy shift
Cons
Confused
The company demands the most as it can, for such a minimum wage. Management is simply unprofessional & badly organized. They keep changing the rota from a minute to another how & whenever it's good for them. Once the takings are low they start to cut back your hours as they provide you a 20 hour contract.
Pros
Lovely team members
Good place to work.There are front of the house jobs as well as production in this shop.Work from Monday to Friday, bank holidays off, the latest shift ends at 17.
Pros
staff meals, good working hours
Cons
Far away from city centre
Coffee shop at British Museum.this company is very creative and very busy .lot of choices of cakes and drinks, healthy food and very friendly people .
  1. Employee reviews