Don't go. Or if your still dead set research the types of products.
Do a SWOT on the actual store you have applied for along with the nearest competitor. Research the background of Steinhoff and if possible the interviewer i.e through LinkedIn.
Now more about Bensons for beds, what is required from the job, able to prepare for questions asked at the interview.
Do not go but of you are desperate research the company and talk about their CSA bed. Mystery shop the store before and hopefully the sales consultant will put you on the CSA which will give you a great advantage.
- If you work for 20 hours a week do you have to go for the trainnig4 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Bensons for Beds?4 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Bensons for Beds?3 people answered
- What is the paid holiday policy like at Bensons for Beds? How many days do you get per year?3 people answered
- How hard is it to take holidays ?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Bensons for Beds?3 people answered
- Are the wages paid weekly3 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Bensons for Beds?3 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Bensons for Beds?3 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Bensons for Beds?2 people answered