Bennett & Game Recruitment Ltd

Bennett & Game Recruitment Ltd Employee Reviews

Hardest decision I ever had to make with leaving a company, only reason for leaving was for a career change. Management treat you how they would want to be treated, supportive and want to get the best out of you. Yes you have targets, but it’s a sales role and the targets are fair. Work life balance is great - we were doing a 1pm finish on a Friday before Covid as an extra perk. You get your birthday off, christmas shutdown etc, and they’d often take everyone for drinks. Directors are approachable, friendly and care. Hope they continue to do well!
Pros
Friendly, fair, good work/life balance
Cons
None for me personally
Pros
Friendly, fair, good work/life balance
Cons
None for me personally
Unrealistic targets to hit, your managers will bully you and they will not hesitate to get rid of you if you don't hit target. Only positive is that there are some nice people there and there are a few perks e.g. beer on friday and staff get togethers..
Bennett and game was a great place to work with a healthy work life balance, however due to the current climate with the world unfortunately I was made redundant
At first the role was okay, throughout the probation the managment was getting more and more aggressive. It got to the point of bullying and was practically forced to resign. The KPI's within the company are unrealistic and managers do not take on board external influences to affect these. Staff were nice but honestly I would not reccommend. Hours are long, you get treated like dirt and despite their promise to support you if you aren't hitting targets, it is incredibly cut-throat and I would take their offer for support with a pinch of salt. Unless you like extreme stress, being micro-managed within an inch of your life and limited job security then probably best avoided.
Pros
Hour lunch break
Cons
Micro-managers
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bennett & Game Recruitment Ltd?