Benefex

Benefex Employee Reviews

United Kingdom14 reviews
Great team however hard to progress.

The workplace culture was amazing, you really feel part of the business.

I have developed a lot essential skills such as excel etc.

Management was amazing, very supportive and understanding in any situation.
At interview and initial starting you will be promised a forward thinking, supportive workplace that strives to better itself. Once training starts you will realise it does not deliver.
Under trained (with no structure or official plan in place) with a poorly structured management line means you will report to various people all with different opinions on what is needed. The various teams communicate, but not well enough, or do not listen and act when needed, meaning there are constantly issues and processes falling down. Blame is always placed elsewhere with no one accepting fault or looking to put right in first place.

Most work place relationships are false and behaviour is very two faced, which includes members of HR.

When you have experience of larger companies, expansion and restructure but you are not listened to it goes to emphasise the blind leadership that is occurring.

Would not recommend.
management needs work, but the pace is good and the people are great. There was a good range of clients and each day had a good amount of variety. Equipment was standard
It's rare to get a company that really lives and breathes it's values and genuinely cares about it's employees but Benefex is one of them. I have struggled in other jobs to find the right work/life balance to fit around my family commitments and they are really flexible and supportive. Genuinely the people are lovely. We work hard here but we do this because we care about our clients and colleagues and we believe in what we are achieving together. Great place to work.
Pros
Flexible working and brilliant product
Love working here, everyday is different and the people are first class. Have been lucky enough to develop so much throughout my Benefex journey, I literally learn something new everyday! No two days are the same.

If it is variety you want then this is the place to be, Benefex is growing massively and I am happy to be on that journey with them!

To succeed here, you have to be willing to put in the work, but it is worth it.

Awesome offices too and there is always something social going on.
Great to be working for a company that shows respect to each of its employees. In terms of the benefits and support available to me Benefex is far superior to any company I have worked for.
Pros
Loads of rewards and benefits available, progression opportunities, good team ethic and environment
If you want vibrant. exciting and fantastic place to work then do apply. Everyone is friendly, makes you feel welcome and will happily help you if you are in need. We do social days and charity events. happily recommend anyone to work here. Work life balance is great, we have a work hard play hard attitude and it certainly works.
Pros
Culture, work life balance.
Cons
No way to prgress! If your face fits your fine, people on the customer service ( 1st line) gets no thanks and take all the slack for the higher up employees. False impression when started, Lack of support from HR.
If you like dressing up and hot desking and have no responsibilities after 5.30pm then you may be ok here. Expected to do constant ‘optional’ overtime. They say it is optional but if you don’t do it you are told you are letting the team down and letting the company down! No use for people with families. I didn’t stick around long.
It's a fun place to work but for career progression, it can be a difficult place. The work environment is very challenging for people of an ethnic minority.
More work on the diversity side is needed for the greater benefit of the company. Few individuals who joined the company in its very early days are afraid for it to evolve.
Very fast paced office environment with friendly, motivational staff. Well looked after with great company benefits and social activities. High expectations of staff to meet agreements with clients.
A very fun place to work with a huge opportunity to learn new things as well as opportunity for advancement. Long hours are expected and needed in order to progress.
The people at Benefex are second to none and everyone worked well to deliver the right results for the clients and the business as a whole.
I have worked at Benefex for 3 years and the following applies;
Developing a new Administration Specialist Department.

Overseeing productivity and general running of team.

Liaising with all departments to ensure processes are correctly in place, and establishing and implementing improvements to if and when necessary.

Ensuring Data Protection guidelines are correctly adhered to.

Acting as point of contact between clients and benefit providers

Establishing and maintaining client relationships.

Validating and distributing on time: Reports and Invoices..

Dealing with customer queries, and high level complaints via phone and email.