Bellrock

Bellrock Employee Reviews

Good place to work, good on the job training and support from colleagues. Fair salary paid for various roles within the business. Approachable management team.
Facilities Manager a controlling personality and micro manages everything he doesn't trust the staff and staff really don't like him.. Lot of back stabbing in culture and LOW PAY £9.12 an hour also 4 caretakers and 2 have the cream of shifts.. Stay away from this job be warned..
Pros
Cons
Bad shifts for 2 of 4 caretakers no fairness
The role was given very little support from Senior Managers within Bellrock, as several major issues were not morally and legally dealt with. Had no choice but to leave.
I was with Bellrock for over 10 years, it provided me job security, the jobs it’s self is plain and simple and easy to do. The people who you work with are great
Awful place to work for. Very clichy, if your not part of the cliche they make your life very hard. Management clueless, left to deal with everything on your own.
Extremely corporate atmosphere, management seemed constantly in flux, It was a temp to perm role and they made me redundant with no notice a week before I was due to become permanent, which was also 1 month before Christmas.
role logging maintenance requests for facilities management, chasing to ensure works carried out in a timely manner. Ensuring deadlines are met to meet clients needs
There is little to no training on the in-house system Concerto, for staff or vendors. No support from National Management, there is no one to one appraisal process and you are expected to just get on with it. Management tend to blame clients, suppliers and vendors for failings rather than look internally. It is a shame as the company has good prospects with big name contracts, The bid sales team don't understand what actually needs to be done and under price the job to win the bid. There is poor mobilisation and contracts set up to fail.
Pros
Has potential to improve
Cons
No support, poor training
Company does not value staff. Has no direction. Does not appreciate effort shown, both positive and negative weirdly. Management do not consult staff.
Facilities Manager and Deputy Manager have no clue how to manage a security team,laughable. Wage is way too low for job role Sickness benefits under par
Pros
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Bellrock! Every staff member was so friendly and approachable. The nature of the work was brilliant and not too challenging. The training provided was thorough and precise. Furthermore, staff members were very professional at all times. Didn’t encounter any problems during my time here. Would love to return here if I could!
Pros
Lovely staff, chilled environment, management was extremely friendly and approachable, decent pay!
Cons
Nothing at all.
Great team to work with, shame it got disbanded so soon. A positive workplace was created and led to success in a highly competitive field. Built long term relationship with the team
Pros
Team
Cons
Change of CEO
I was left to get on with the role pretty from day one nice people to work with at Newbury however as with any role gossip travels fast management can see somewhat distant
Pros
Helping those in need
Cons
Distant managers
I’m a caretaker and my role is very rewarding , I have great support from my managers and co workers when needed and the working environment is one of the best I’ve worked in . I am Very happy working for bellrock.
Pros
Good work life balance, overtime available if needed, rate of pay, good work environment
Logging maintanance requests for customers, dealing with emails liasing with Customer Services, updating data on spreadsheets Excel and using the in house maintanance helpdesk. I have learned excellent communication and customer service skills, to be a team player and work well on own intiative aswell. Keyboard skills, Telephone skills.
reports, bid writing, budget management, contracts, debt, facilities, forensic analysis, IOSH, mediation, negotiation, procurement, profit maximisation, retention, sales, senior, strategic planning, supply chain, tender, cost management, key accounts, national, managing agent, stakeholder management
A good place to work. Managers are friendly and approachable. A of customer engagement and liaison with other departments.
Pros
35 hour week
Worked at Bellrock for the last 4 months as a Temporary Data Analyst while looking for permanent work. I have found that while working here the managers are incredibly supportive and there is a great working atmosphere. A typical day was quite tedius, however the management understand this and try to break your day up as best they can by giving you different work to potentially do.
Pros
Great Management
Cons
Work can be a bit tedious
I enjoyed the fast-paced environment and job satisfaction that this job provided. I love to help people and to see problems through to resolution, as for me this is the definition of positive customer service, which I strive to achieve daily.
Pros
Regular potential for overtime
Cons
Non-competitive pay structure
This is the longest company I have worked at and after many changes over the years my site in London has been a nice pleasant place to work especially working directly with the client.
Cons
The work was varied and you were constantly busy. The company is going through a transitional period due to a management buyout in 2013. The hardest part of the job was at times insufficient backup to validate budgets and previous years performance. My team worked very hard and were knowledgeable about the business.
Pros
Interesting and varied work
  1. Employee reviews