100% cash to us 100% card to kitchen
How sharing it is depends on the location. But mainly waiters puts the rules and they are so reluctant and stingy...
Depends on the location of your restaurant. If it's already established, you'll be likely to follow their procedures regarding tips whereas if the restaurant is completely new, the team decides together.
36% of card tips go to the kitchen.
We dont get tips as the resturant takes them
- Is the payment monthly3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at BELLA ITALIA?3 people answered
- What is the paid holiday policy like at Bella Italia? How many days do you get per year?2 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Bella Italia?2 people answered
- What would you suggest Bella Italia management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Bella Italia? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Bella Italia?2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at BELLA ITALIA? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Bella Italia?One person answered
- What is the staff dress code? Are acrylic nails/painted nails allowed? Is makeup allowed to be worn?…One person answered