Belden Employee Reviews

I was a machine operator
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, CO5 August 2019
It was a temp assignment. Would have love to have been full time there. Manager were good to work for. Good work environment. Good team environment semend like manager really cared about u. Very ez to ask questions and get the ancer you need
Who you know
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, IN10 July 2019
It wasn't about what you knew, it was about who you knew.
There was a very big turn around at Belden. They didn't seem to value all of their employees.
The supervisors had favorites and everyone knew who they were. All others were disregarded.
Ambiente de trabajo muy flexible
Ingeniero de Procesos (Current Employee) –  Nogales, Son.19 June 2019
Belden es una empresa que a estado creciendo y tiene un gran equipo, sin embargo aun falta mejorar pero lo hace cada dia y es bueno reclutar a gente con talento para tener un mayor avance.
Pros
Seguro de gastos medicos mayores y menores
Productive working environement
Payment Auditor (Former Employee) –  Richmond, IN18 June 2019
This company offer support to all employees and will allow them to take time off as needed or a scheduled on the vacation calendar. The company likes to use temp services to find the right talent to permanently hire into open positions, and will promote within the company before hiring outside the company.
Buen ambiente laboral
Supervisor Seguridad (PROYECTO) (Former Employee) –  San Nicolás de los Garza, N. L.29 May 2019
Buen ambiente y personal laboral. Comedor limpio y siempre ven por el empleado.
Pros
Excelente ambiente laboral
Cons
Poco tiempo de comida o descanso
buen ambiente de trabajo
buyer / planner (Former Employee) –  tijuana , BC23 May 2019
es una empresa donde se puede trabajar y aprender muchas cosas , ya que que utilizan un sistema de kaisens y KPI muy bueno, solo que el slario es muy bajo

la parte mas dificil para mi fue tener que planear ademas de compra ya que nunca lo habia hecho
Pros
buen lugar para aprender
Cons
salario muy bajo
i like it
Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Tehran15 April 2019
I like focus to work any time anywhere and learn any thigs about commputers when i work with servers i can speak them i ilike my workplace anywhere ok
If your thinking about joining Tripwire, DON'T
PS Consultant (Former Employee) –  Remote29 January 2019
Company lies and Professional Services Consultant turnover rate is high. Can not trust co-workers since everyone is looking to be an insider and get off the road because of the difficulties Tripwire brings to client facing positions.

Keep looking if your in the market and bypass Tripwire, there are much better opportunities to grow out there.
Benefits
Cons
No honesty in Mgmt., Back stabbers are prevalent.
Total lack of ethics, poor management team, low pay
Fiber Optic Assembly (Former Employee) –  Washington, PA22 January 2019
As if the low pay and managements "get it or get out" attitude weren't bad enough, the total lack of ethics on the part of management sent me over the edge of seeking new employment after about 16 months.

Unless you enjoy being lied to, told to shut up, and degraded, run the other way and don't look back.
Pros
Steady work 40-50 hrs per week
Cons
Low pay, combative management
dinamica de trabajo rapida
Planner JR (Former Employee) –  Nogales, Son.25 December 2018
Un turno laboral es muy productivo, el ambiente es amistoso
Typical temp Job
Technician (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TX4 September 2018
Temporary work has yet to be rewarding for me of late because there is never a place for advancement and pay never changes no matter how much experience I have accumulated.
I got what I wanted, they got what they wanted
Field Solutions Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond, IN16 June 2018
Public company striving to make the numbers look as good as possible. A continuous cycle of loose budget then tightening, including sudden lay-offs. Company evolving and changing its identity to include more than cable.
It got me experience I needed
Welder/Fitter (Former Employee) –  Washington, PA10 January 2018
This is a good company that start out at. I would say this is a good first step to start a career in the fabrication industry. Other people it talked to that worked there in the past called it a “revolving door company” because a lot of people will start and leave in a short amount of time. But overall it is not too bad to work there
Pros
Evperence
Cons
The work environment
Started out well
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Milford, CT3 December 2017
It was a good job overall, and the defining factors came down to management. When I started it was great, the manager was positive and motivated. A bit unorganized until I took the role of assistant manager and together we were a great team. When he left a year later, and was replaced, the entire team slowly left due to the poor management skills of the next manager. I also stepped down my position, which also led to me leaving the company a few months later.
Pros
friendly atmospher, good training
Cons
unorganized back end, iffy management
Housekeeping
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Canton, OH6 October 2017
I was housekeeping at the mall. I didn't learn much from this job. I mostly cleaned the food court and bathrooms. My manager was nonprofessional and he made my work enjoyable. I felt very stressed every time I came to work, like i could do nothing right.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Manager
Great Work Environement
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond, IN18 September 2017
Belden is a great company to work for. The work environment is fast paced but enjoyable. Everyday represents new experiences and new challenges as the wire and cable industry is constantly changing.
Great people.
Sales (Former Employee) –  Richmond, IN14 August 2017
I worked at Belden's Richmond, IN office and it was a really great group of people, around the world. Corporate leadership seemed far-away, though. I was lucky to be plugged in to the global company, most are only focused on their region.
Buen ambiente de trabajo sin presion
operador de produccion (Former Employee) –  Nogales, Son.5 June 2017
La condiciones laborales son buenas y óptimas para un desarrollo sin presión para aprender más operaciones y desenvolverse mas
Pros
Menores cargas de trabajo muchos bonos
Cons
La comida de cafeteria a veces es algo mala
Excellent Consulting Project
Supply Chain Management Student Consultant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis28 April 2017
The project is very compact. I have improved my data analytical skills and have deeper knowledge of inventory management and operation. I project has taught me a l
Belden Company Review
Accounting Manager/Controller (Current Employee) –  Rutland, VT28 April 2017
Belden Company is a wonderful place to work. They treat you like family. I would absolutely recommend anyone to work for Belden Company if they were given the opportunity.