Bel & The Dragon

Bel & The Dragon Employee Reviews

management are great and really helpful. the company makes you feel like family. the company train you in all aspects while i was there i did wine training, coffee training and customer service training.
I wouldn’t recommend working there, not a great working environment. The boss was horrible, drank a lot, we were very over worked and hardly ever given a lunch break.
Great place to work. Make loads of new friends and an easy way to make some quick cash. Get taken on trips out and able to participate in events, meeting some pretty cool people along the way. The hours are long but any good bar job will have those long hours. You get what you put in at this place.
Pros
Free lunch, good tips
Cons
Everyone I worked with was really nice and welcoming. Still socialise with them even after having left the company Fairly long hours, but nothing too unusual for the type of work. Decent opportunities for pay rises.
Bel and the Dragon do give you a good feeling of comfort and look after you while you are there. I know that if I was to ever need any financial help, they would always welcome me back with open arms. I had many different members of management for the years I was working there, but they were all supportive throughout everything.
Pros
Builds confidence
Cons
A typical day at work consisted of laying tables correctly, polishing cutlery, tasting wine, taking payment and showing guests to their tables. I learned more about dealing with the public in another light and also taking larger payments. The hardest part of the job was very long hours and the most enjoyable part was sampling the food and they were a very sociable bunch.
Pros
Free Lunch and Good Salary.
Cons
Long Hours