Be Caring

Be Caring Employee Reviews

I have been with this company for 1 year now and love my job, I get along with all the staff and service users. The job can be hard and stressful but it is worth it to know you have done a good job. The office staff are really helpful they work around your needs for the job and are always a phone call away if your needing help. If your looking for a new step to take and you are kind and caring I would recommend this job for you.
Pros
Work around your home area
Cons
Long days
I really love how varied my role is, and i've been really happy since I started here 7 months ago. Be Caring is a really open and friendly place to work, and the culture and peoples' values are so important (which I love!) Although I largely work from home, my role requires me to travel to all of the 4 offices, and I always get a warm welcome every time, even though I don't necessarily see people that frequently!Senior management are really warm and approachable, and it's so clear how passionate everyone is about the care sector, getting better terms and conditions/pay for the incredible care workers, and enriching the lives of the people we care for.Progression within the company is actively encouraged, and overall I find it to be a really forward-thinking and rewarding company to work for. If you're thinking of applying, do it! :)
Pros
Amazing culture, strong management team and rewarding work.
Cons
Can be a busy job at times - but it keeps things interesting!
I've worked for be caring now for 18 months and in that time I've gone from a happy socialable person who enjoyed my job to a worn out number.i worked at the Liverpool branch the office staff really do let this company down,constantly changing your shifts without telling you,giving you extra shifts without telling you and expecting you to do them,and if you don't,they take your weekly hours of you.i you ask for a day off you get penaised by the lead co ordinator .they never return your phone calls or keep you informed about changes to the customers files.they send you to jobs knowing the customer is dead or in hospital just so they can laugh about it.my aunt fell iill 2 months ago and they refused to give me 2 hours off during the day to go and see her.they have recently sent new staff out working that are not dibs cleared breatcing company procedures.if your looking for a carer job maybe start with a company who,s management is worth there salt,as these ammatures are clearly not fit for purpose.stear clear folks.
Pros
Nothing springs to mind
Cons
Poor office staff
It’s great to be part of an organisation that is employee owned. I want to deliver amazing care as I’m valued and part of a team. We’ve just been told about our annual bonus which will be great before Christmas. We also receive a gift card on our birthday too. The company is sending out activity and well-being packs for all our service users for Christmas. It’s a fast paced role but so rewarding made even better by the values of the organisation
Pros
Mileage paid at 40p a mile and not sent all over the place
The interview process was really quick and the staff were lovely. Training was great and everything was explained clearly so i left fully understanding what I needed to know
Pros
Staff
I can honestly say I love my job! Be caring have been so supportive and lovely, They encourage me to be the best i can be and reward me for it! Be caring is not just my job as we all become one big family! This was my first job in a while after haven my kids, so I was super anxious but they helped me to be as confident as I am today! I’m happy now and looking forward to what my future with be caring will bring 🙂
Pros
Flexible hours
You build great relationships with the people you are caring for and build trust along the way. It's a rewarding job and not every day is the same. You have that support from the office no matter what day or time.
Pros
Make friendships
I've worked for be caring for 4 years now previously they was called casa and all the staff are brilliant and very friendly. Great company to work for
Pros
Mileage and visit payment
Cons
I use to be a carer for 2 and a half year and now have the opportunity to progress in my career. I have been able to work on qualifications while being a mum, working full time and caring for my family. I highly recommend this company even when I had issues with family health they moved my availability around to suit my family life.You feel like your manger are your friends and easy to speak to about anything.
Pros
Being able to earn qualifications while working
Cons
Management has changed for the better so now getting rewards, the role can be challenging but rewarding and it’s good to make a difference to people, Some times you get asked to support which is ok but can be a pain,Office staff are friendly and do try and help when possible, they communicate with you,Having a regular run is good as you get to know your clientsLove my job
Pros
Flexible hours, rewards
Cons
Can be hard with a lot clients at times
Working for Be caring fits around my life perfectly, they have flexible hours and friendly office staff,The management is better since the change and is such a very rewarding job especially when you get recognised for all your hard work.
Pros
Friendly office staff, Great management
Cons
I have worked for Be Caring for almost 2 years and i have loved every minute of it!! Be Caring has taught me new skills and i feel like i have progressed so much in these last 2 years. The management support is great where you feel appreciated every day. There is constantly a lovely atmosphere which naturally makes you enjoy coming to work. Like any job there can be challenging times but you have always fantastic support at hand.
Pros
Employee recognition
Cons
Non
I feel at work I'm fully supported and can go to my manager or fellow colleagues if I need any support. Everyone is so approachable and it makes you feel comfortable in the work place, we're like a big family who all work together to ensure we're the best we can be!
I have worked at Be Caring for a number of years and watched it go from strength to strength and become a fantastic place to work. we all work as a team and to know we make a difference in people's lives daily is a great sense of achievement.
Pros
Birthday love to shop vouchers and Christmas bonus
Working for be caring fits my life as a mum fantastically. The office staff are as helpful as they can when they can and the job its self is extremely rewarding.
Pros
Always someone to ring when i need. Office are very supportive. Nice christmas bonus.
Cons
Last minute changes to routine.
I have seen lots of changes take place with Be Caring, the company has improved with very positive changes. I now work in a supportive culture where they are interested in your development and willing to fight to have health and social care changed for the benefit of everyone.They are a very person centred company who have the best interest of the people we support and the support team. Definately a company to work for.
Pros
I work with a very supportive team, the company is interested in me as a person not a number, lots of opportunity for development.
Cons
Have loved every second working here. From the service users to the staff, they have all been amazing and very welcoming. Its a bit of a drive from home but worth the travel everyday.
Pros
Great supportive people
Cons
Bit of a far drive from home
From recruitment, training and going out to work, i have had amazing support and a balanced and manageable work load. Training was very useful and knowledgeable, enabled me to further my skills and prepare me to go out to work. Support throughout my journey to where i currently am, phone calls from Clair every week to check on how i was and how my job role was going, plus personally. I missed these phone calls after i got settled after 3 months, always knew i could ring and the support would be there. The company offers so much development and personal growth, i have now been promoted through hard work and on going support from everybody from Be Caring, Would definitely recommend joining this company, i have referred friends and family which comes with bonuses for yourself.
I love my job and be caring are amazing to work for. The office is always supportive and caring there's not a single person amongst the company that isn't friendly. Yes the job is fast paced and it may take time to get into the swing of a routine but be caring are there every step of the way. The pay is far more rewarding than other companies and the benefits speak for themselves. At be caring they are really flexible and I found set days that I could work and they worked around me.
Pros
Pay and mileage
Cons
Later finishes
Office staff are terrible dont care about clients even when they get allegations made of bad practise because members of family work in office.Co coordinator is rough as please avoid.
Pros
Nice clients
Cons
Poor management
Terrible company to work for. Rude office staff, pay is terrible. Always short staffed. Can’t get cover for emergency’s that happen at previous calls. Working behind all day. Training is hardly training. No care for our safety. Office staff never do as they say ( never pass on a message). Just avoid at all costs!
Pros
Clients
  1. Employee reviews