BCL Legal

BCL Legal Employee Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews
I love working here. We are so aligned to the values of the business that we talk about them most days. If anyone isn’t they quickly work it out and usually leave. The business makes us accountable for everything we do. In return we get autonomy and feel responsible for our contribution to the business. This creates a great team ethos.
Unlike most recruitment businesses we help each other and we’re genuine. We are intentional about making a difference and recognise that what we do impacts people’s lives in a big way.

I came from a big recruitment business where everyone competed with each other and if you went on holiday you dreaded coming back as nobody would have picked up your projects. Here, I know a colleague would treat my work as if it was their own. Recently I started working a day a week from home which helps with child care and the commute. Around 30% of us work from home.
Pros
Being able to work from home
BCL Legal provided me with structured developmental training enabling me to successfully progress my career in recruitment. The work environment promoted a team culture where colleagues quickly became friends. I thoroughly enjoyed my four year period of employment with BCL Legal and would recommend BCL Legal to any recruitment consultants looking for a change, new challenge or career progression.
Pros
Friendly and rewarding team environment
Unless you truly love what you do for a living, you will eventually need to get away from this place. Whether your "break" needs require a long weekend or a two-week vacation in Maui, the position makes getting away from the daily grind very difficult or even impossible, you will soon find yourself either burned out or hating BCL.

Not being able to have a healthy work-life​ balance not only is damaging to your mental and physical health, but it also weakens your sales skills.
Pros
You get a pay check at the end of each month
Cons
No work life balance
Worked here for a number of years, would really recommend. Dont just take my word for it, they featured in The Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for two years on the run so doing something right !
Pros
inclusive - great culture - lots of events
Cons
None really
I like working with the support admin team. I am learning more and more everyday as it is part of my apprenticeship. It is a lovely and friendly place and everyone welcomes you with open arms.
Pros
christmas ball and more
Cons
non
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BCL Legal?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at BCL Legal. Our community is ready to answer.
BCL Legal Reviews by Location