BCL Legal Employee Reviews

Fun and rewarding work environment
Legal Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester26 September 2018
BCL Legal provided me with structured developmental training enabling me to successfully progress my career in recruitment. The work environment promoted a team culture where colleagues quickly became friends. I thoroughly enjoyed my four year period of employment with BCL Legal and would recommend BCL Legal to any recruitment consultants looking for a change, new challenge or career progression.
Pros
Friendly and rewarding team environment
Avoid this place
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands1 June 2018
Unless you truly love what you do for a living, you will eventually need to get away from this place. Whether your "break" needs require a long weekend or a two-week vacation in Maui, the position makes getting away from the daily grind very difficult or even impossible, you will soon find yourself either burned out or hating BCL.

Not being able to have a healthy work-life​ balance not only is damaging to your mental and physical health, but it also weakens your sales skills.
Pros
You get a pay check at the end of each month
Cons
No work life balance
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester7 March 2017
Worked here for a number of years, would really recommend. Dont just take my word for it, they featured in The Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for two years on the run so doing something right !
Pros
inclusive - great culture - lots of events
Cons
None really
Secure workplace
Consultancy Support Aministrator (Current Employee) –  Manchester10 February 2013
I like working with the support admin team. I am learning more and more everyday as it is part of my apprenticeship. It is a lovely and friendly place and everyone welcomes you with open arms.
Pros
christmas ball and more
Cons
non

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BCL Legal. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2