Executive Assistant with many years of experience supporting all levels up to high-profile board executives. Adept at anticipating needs, working pro-actively and independently. Proven ability to plan and manage complex logistics, confidential correspondence, events, travel arrangements and expenses with the highest level of discretion. Exceptional organizational, project management and problem solving skills. Disciplined, accountable and committed to producing quality work in a timely manner; productive in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments. Easily develops and maintains effective relationships with clients and co-workers; sensitive to diversity and adaptive to various personalities and management style
.• Managing the day to day running of the office (including taking calls, stationary orders, maintaining IT / supplier relationships)
• Booking travel and company wide events in London and over seas. Deal with CEO and senior managers travel to events to help run there busy day activities.
• Financial administration: Processing company expenses, raising purchase orders, arranging invoices, generating expenses reports, company credit/debit card reconciliation, petty cash.
• Dealing with all aspects of health and safety in the office and first aiders. Managing all aspects of office management.
• Controlling Budgets and running an ever-challenging environment.
• Quick turnarounds and short pre-production periods demanded resourcefulness.