Baywater Healthcare Employee Reviews

Avoid
Technician (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands27 October 2019
I just hope that me or any member of my family will never haveto have any dealings with these chancers.Technician’s training is shocking, and the circus that call themselves management let an extremely competent team simply leave, shafting the one’s that unfortunately fell for the (NHS insist weekend work!!) which is strange as Sundays you ended up doing very little!
A good rewarding career ruined by greed.
13 November 2019

Thank you for your feedback. People are at the heart of our business and we always strive to ensure everyone has a great experience with us. If you would like to discuss your challenges in more detail, please contact me on hr@baywater.co.uk with your details and I will contact you to discuss in more detail. Many Thanks, Alison Hurlstone, HR Manager.

Technician (Current Employee) –  Erdington, West Midlands25 September 2019
Really enjoy working there. The people are really nice, and the teamwork is great. Some good company benefits included, such as healthcare for your family.
13 November 2019

Thank you for your feedback. People are at the heart of our business and we always strive to ensure everyone has a great experience with us. We are really pleased that you are enjoying your time with Baywater Healthcare. Many Thanks, Alison Hurlstone, HR Manager.

Always busy but great Company to work for
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Crewe, Cheshire10 September 2019
It is great to work with a Company with the purpose of Enhancing Lives.

It is a very caring environment and they put people - patients and employees first.

Dont bother
Oxygen engineer (Current Employee) –  Birmingham19 July 2019
Do not care about work life balance, wage does is not suitable for hours days you work as no extra pay for weekends or bank holidays including Christmas, its 10 hr day but expect more and give you less .
Pros
Plenty of work for life
Cons
Long hours, low pay, only care about themselfs not staff or patients
8 August 2019

Friendly culture with customer focus
HTC (Current Employee) –  Wales25 June 2019
Baywater are concentrating on making improvements all the time for staff and patients. Most of us are out in the field helping patients and Head Office is the helpline and Management. There are a lot of different jobs to apply for. It has to be 24/7 in the field to serve the patients needs. It is a lovely place to work with caring people who work together. The Company has values and honesty which goes a long way to making us feel part of the success.
Pros
People and benefits
Cons
Hours are long but very rewarding. Enhancing Lives.
13 November 2019

Poor place to work, no life and work balance, training disgusting
Health Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Erdington20 May 2019
Company has no clue how to communicate with staff poor man management skills.
No work balance with home life
Outdated unsafe company vehicles not a nice place
Pros
Uniform
Cons
Long hrs, no work life balance
8 August 2019

Bad company
Technician (Former Employee) –  West Midlands26 July 2018
Poor management leading a poor call center.
Drivers are overloaded with daily jobs 10+ hours of work a day and still expected to except more jobs in the day. Some drivers have been known to be out till 12-1am due to poor planning.
I worked for them for some time and it seems the company is more focused on financial gain rather than patient or employee care.
Definitely a company to stay away from!!.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, no social life, stressful atmosphere to work in, poor pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baywater Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5