Baxter Healthcare
Updates from Baxter Healthcare:

Baxter Healthcare Employee Reviews

United Kingdom127 reviews
Decent Work Place
Baxter Thetford was a decent place to work, a lot of management changes over the recent times, some very good production lead left when the company should have done more to keep them.
At time too much emphasis is put on machinery and not the people.

But still a decent place to work
Shocking Place To Work
The Health and Safety within the utilities department is shocking, Steam Pipes are exposed, Burnt my upper arm on removing an actuator, reported the accident on the 04/05/20, went back to work on the 08/05/20, steam pipes still exposed.

Expected me to change out a PRV at height working off a step ladder, I refused as its not safe, No one carried out a TRA, this place is a joke, someone will seriously get injured ne day.

People using rigging equipment without any certification or training.

The Mangers on site could not RUN A BATH.
Ex worker
weird place. For doing same job you got different pay. Management care only about quantity. How for health care company is to derty. One pros is a lot good and nice people working around
Productive and fun workplace
Great environment and great work culture around employees.
I recommend Baxter as a good workplace to work and to develop a career in the pharmaceutical industry.
Production on the line
Some of the managers expect to much u help them once thy expect it all the time and sometimes u can't, also my view is tht it is QUANTITY NOT QUALITY this has to go back to the way it was. When I started there in 1988 how different it is No way as good than it wz to now
good place to work
it was a hot place to be but the job was easy there was always something to do and to learn to better yourself in there. i always enjoyed my time there.
Uphill battle.
Was told at the interview they were building a new team, six months later we were still three or four members short. Expected to run the business at the ground level and see all benefits going to management.
Good if you don't mind shift work .
I enjoyed my time there until I had a new shift compelled upon me which didn't suit. Hygiene and procedure is paramount due to the nature of the product.
ok
It's a good place to work. Some good people there. It can get busy at times but this makes the day go quicker. I would recommend if your looking for a long term role.
Good pay
Oportunity to grow

Realy woth to try

Management fine, pretty helpfull

Diffeeent job possision and hours to aply for

Stressfull but always good traning given
Fast Paced and Target Driven
Fast Paced having to think on your feet and being very alert as the day could be different each day the hardest parts are having to work to deadlines and the bet thing is the people you work with
cannot comment
I have not worked for Baxter Healthcare so cannot comment. Not sure who they are. they are healthcare who look after people in a wonderful way. great to work for I guess
Fast pace but friendly
Checking and inputting prescription onto the system for Christies hospital and Alder hey hospital for patients with cancer. This had
to be then checked that it was for the right patient and the correct amount of medication was being prescribed.
Pros
Free fruit
Good Job culture
Baxter has a good working atmosphere and allows their employees to grow not only professionally but also personally.

Baxter is the perfect place to develop yourself as a professional.
Baxter
Hello I looking job,I work before chicken factory 7 years,1 years clothes factory ,I work production operator,I work long time despatch picking and packing orders
Ok
Ok but stressful. Pay not in line with other companies. Management not a high enough standard, some most definitely not experienced enough to manage a team.
Great company
Great company to work for and the staff and other drivers I worked with you couldn't of asked for a better bunch of people all that working and dedicated.
Wouldn't work there again
Benefits and pay are awful. Management and awful. Training is awful. Office smells and needs updating. Workload is ridiculous and your penalised for not working fast enough.
Lack of direction and leadership
Culture of management blaming shop floor for problems and not solving.
Management had no forward planning for growth

Hardest part of job was constant belittling and lack of guidance/support

Best part of job was developing staff
Best Place To Work
Great team at Baxter Liverpool. Room for progression and business growing. Every day is different at Baxter with the best place to work score improving year on year.
£8.00 per hour
Baxter life care dont really look after their staff if the staff have a problem with some thing the only thing that happens is they take you of shift for a couple of days until they have another small shift or they put you miles away from home with know way of getting around and the management are just as bad they promise you a lot of training but when it comes down to it its all just smoke and mirrors and they certainly dont care about their clienteles as ive heard some upsetting things since i left them about the states some clients have been left in
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baxter Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.