Bannatyne
Bannatyne Employee Review

dont work there

3 March 2020
the company doesn't give proper training, health and safety issues are ignored , working laws are not followed , management are unprofessional, hours are long , no sick pay even after 3 years service , even higher up in the company are not to be trusted to follow procedure and the staff are worked with a bare minimum work force doing job roles of more than 2 people, it's a nightmare there !!!!
24 June 2020
was stressful and the manager was awful He had a horrible sense of humour and told me I had to go because I was quite i had been bad too. The manager was the worst one he made me feel worthless i really didn't like him from the beginning
Pros
20 June 2020
Receptionist (Former Employee) - Weybridge, Surrey
The company was willing to consider me with limited relevant work experience. My direct line manager was very helpful. Generally junior and middle tier staff were friendly and helpful, although doing their best with minimal training, little resources and sporadic supervision and input from branch manager and above.
Cons
Often short gaps between shifts, eg. finish 10pm, start again at 5:30am
4 June 2020
Massage all day long with only one unpaid 30 minute break. Poorly managed by a very lazy management team who do not care about the welfare of there staff, who are often injured due to the excessive amount of massage. The treatment will end at 25 past and your next client is at 30 past. Very stressful with no support. The pay is almost NMW after training for two years at college is terrible. I would never work for this company again.
Pros
Free membership
Cons
Poor pay
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bannatyne. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7