It depends on what site you work at, some of our sites have different shifts to others.
All the jobs we advertise will have the shift pattern advertised but if you are ever unsure you can call our recruitment team
How does someone get hired at Bakkavor Cucina Sano? What are the steps along the way?
When we recruit at our Boston factory we will advertise our roles on the Bakkavor careers website
You can run a search for the roles here https://www.bakkavor.com/careers/job-search/j
Here are the stages for the interview process
· Apply for Job
· We will get in touch for a telephone interview
· We send your CV to the hiring team
· Hiring Team review the CV
· Decision to interview or not (if not we will feedback as to why they felt you didn’t match what we need)
· Assessment centre arranged
· Offer or rejection (If you are unfortunate to be rejected for the role we will provide full feedback)
We would always suggest dressing as smart as possible for an interview. If you have a factory tour you will be given overall / PPE to cover your clothes.
Read about company's history. Learn few of the products and associates.
Engage in conversation and ask questions.
Be relaxed and try to enjoy the interview day.
Present yourself in a good manner, be polite and have an open mind regarding different cultures