Bailey Employment Services Employee Reviews

Total regard for health and safety laws
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Melksham, Wiltshire12 December 2018
Been working as a machine operative for a company in Melksham and there is a complete lackluster approach to health and safety laws, especially during the night shifts! Other staff are often falling asleep whilst operating machinery!
Beware full of lies
Class 2 Multi Drop Driver (Current Employee) –  Melchem12 November 2018
I've been working for Bailey for a while when I started I was promised more hours than I was from my previous work but only later to find that term time I was going to be doing much less how could this agency put someone in a position where your going to be financially unstable I actually left my full time work just to be with this agency avoid at all costs
Pros
Finish early
Cons
Telling lies just to get you to sign up
Support worker
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Melksham18 November 2017
Great - been with them 8 years! Always busy and plenty of work if you want it. I’ve worked there and had a great variety of work and hours. I like the flexibility of how they do things.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
A bit sneaky about holiday pay
Great agency to work for!!
Driver (Current Employee) –  Melksham, Wiltshire21 July 2017
Excellent agency to work for, friendly staff, always offering work and excellent communication.
If you are looking for a driving job I would Definitely recommend them in Melksham .
Pros
Can contact them 24/7 365 days a year
IT failure
On-Site Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Goole6 July 2017
Office based role - not enough technology for all staff in office, very much still in the dark regarding business practices, especially HR issues. Business opinions are very focused on one client who is managed with a "friendly" relationship rather than a professional business one. No structured training
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere
Cons
no technology or structured training
Unstable.
Agency staff (Former Employee) –  Melksham30 September 2016
For the first week i was given solid work, it was fun. Then for the second week i was given half a weeks work. Nothing for the weeks 3 - 5 and then week 6 was a day. You tell me what it was like. It's unstable and i don't know how anyone has the patience to actually do that.
Pros
An hour lunch break.
Cons
Not enough hours, sometimes the employees at other workforces treat you like an idiot.
its ok
Agency Worker (Current Employee) –  Goole14 March 2016
it is a good aency, providing you with job if you need it. however that do not always happen, so you have to constantly call them or visit to ask them if ther is anythin avilable.
Fun, Productive
temporary employment (Current Employee) –  Calne14 March 2016
I have worked for Bailey Employment Services since 2007. I was always offered daily work from them. I was offered weekends and even earned in one year £21,000 from a Employment Agency! I would give them a 10/10
Pros
Aways offering work, Very good customer service, Always pay on time.
Cons
Some jobs do require you to travel 30 miles+, a lot of jobs are miniuium wage, some companies treat you like scum.
Flexble hours and good work experience
Support worker/carer (Current Employee) –  Melksham10 September 2015
As a student when I applied for the job position, I need part-time work that would not only introduce me to the working world, but I would also be able to balance with my current studies. Working for this company has been a major benefit for me as both a student and as a support worker. Because it is an agency firm, I've had full control to book in challenging work shifts without disrupting time-critical coursework. Meanwhile, it has also allowed me to experience caring for older people across a wide range of different workplace settings. Although it does involve dealing with challenging behaviours, I do enjoy building a rapport with the clients and working with other staff to assist in bringing enjoyment and dignity to the lives of the people under our care.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Long work shifts