BP Employee Review

Very dysfunctional recruitment team
Talent Acquisition Specialist contractor (Former Employee) –  Sunbury7 July 2019
I’ve worked at many organisations in my long career and I’ve never worked in a more toxic and dysfunctional recruitment team. So much so that this is the first review I’ve ever left. The treachery, distrust, and backstabbing is at levels I’ve never known. We all have our ‘work face’ but how fake people are in the team is absolutely diabolical. I would love to send in psychologists to secretly watch the team because it would make a great study on the evils of a toxic corporate culture.
Pros
Good name on CV if you can do a stint and survive.
Cons
See review.

Other BP Employee Reviews

Fab place
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Norton Canes, Staffordshire16 August 2019
Great at getting shifts to work around your personal life.
Good rates of pay and holidays.
Uniforms provided.
Great opportunity to progress if wanted.
Pros
Great rate of pay.
Cons
Some incredibly busy shifts.
No chance for career buidling
Service Line Manager (Current Employee) –  Sunbury-On-Thames14 August 2019
After 10 years, I have seen at least 5 reorganisations which have always resulted in a cull of the workforce and the survivors being appointed to new roles. You have to stick to these new roles for 2 years, so just as you might be heading up, you will hit the next reorganisation.

The most recent reorganisation is acknowledged as the worst on record (2 extra days holiday given by way of apology), and they have left the organisation design in a mess. Sadly, they are crying out for true leaders with a better sense of direction. All they have are self interested climbers who have their vanity projects to make a name. BP used to be a Leader now it is a Follower of fashion and it will change every time the wind blows.
Financially it's not bad to work here, but a lot worse than it used to be, but don't expect to see that grow.

51.2K