BP Employee Review

Productive and challenging
Manager- Procurement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, SCT3 March 2014
My day ay work is typically challenging each day as each day brings on new challenge in procurement at BP. Procure to Pay in itself is demanding and since it is a critical stage before purchase requires loads of critical decision to make and audits to do before approving a Purchase order.

Co- Wokers are co-operative and friendly to work wtih as Bp as a nice work culture.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Salary is a bit low

Other BP Employee Reviews

Very dysfunctional recruitment team
Talent Acquisition Specialist contractor (Former Employee) –  Sunbury7 July 2019
I’ve worked at many organisations in my long career and I’ve never worked in a more toxic and dysfunctional recruitment team. So much so that this is the first review I’ve ever left. The treachery, distrust, and backstabbing is at levels I’ve never known. We all have our ‘work face’ but how fake people are in the team is absolutely diabolical. I would love to send in psychologists to secretly watch the team because it would make a great study on the evils of a toxic corporate culture.
Pros
Good name on CV if you can do a stint and survive.
Cons
See review.
without doubt the worst example of everything that is wrong in the industry
crt (Former Employee) –  west of shetland2 July 2019
from an offshore perspective it has been the worst experience of my career. management that cannot manage, supervision that cannot supervise and an inbred culture of fear and repression. top heavy organization with zero focus on offshore staff below leadership level. supervision and management actively sacrificing technicians to save their own positions and career prospects.
a phrase from my immediate supervisor sums the whole culture up -"as a supervisor I do not need to understand the process plant"
Pros
short helicopter flights
Cons
constant back stabbing

51.2K