BP Employee Review

Great Team Chemistry
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Warwick, ENG10 May 2015
Brilliant group of individuals, fantastic management team, friendly customers. It is a very demanding position when asked to do multiple task in a short amount of time, if not completed then will either have to do it the day after or stay behind to complete the task, which has only happened once to me because it will fatigue you.
Cons
No Overtime

Other BP Employee Reviews

Fast paced job lots of things that have to be done from cleaning, restocking and making sure forecourt stays safe for everyone
Sso (Current Employee) –  Salisbury, Wiltshire13 February 2020
Restock, clean, prep hot food for shift making sure forecourt is safe and clean dealing with customer problems taking in delivers stock rotation and reductions of stock
Fast paced
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Royal Tunbridge Wells13 February 2020
Its fast paced, i learned how to pull in deliveries and accept them on the system, how to print off reports of daily activities, being part of the management team is hard but im learning new things, the hardest part of my job is trying to get everything done that is expected of me which isnt always easy but i manage it and i find most enjoyable is that we all work well together.

51.4K