bp Employee Review

22 January 2019
I enjoyed working at BP very much. The bosses are very fair, they expect you to work very hard and do appreciate what you do. Also, the employees are good people, honest, trustworthy and very intelligent.
Pros
free lunch, Bupa, benefits, annual bonus, pension, 9 day fortnight, with 1 flex day
Cons
cannot say any bad
3 April 2019
Same role
I had previously worked for BP in Canary wharf on a contract/temporary basis on four occasions between late 2006 and again in August to November 2007. My experiences working there was very positive, and even though I was there temporarily, they provided very good training and I personally believe the support given by the staff/ colleagues was great. If they had an office in the Croydon area, I would definitely work for them again.
Pros
That they provided company training and had provided free daily lunches.
Cons
Journey to and from Canary wharf via train/tube or DLR to building.
12 October 2018
I was bullied in this company by lady managers in the stocks team. They are not a nice bunch as they claim to be.

I don't know how they get away with the gang culture. Disgusting place.
Pros
Others were lovely
12 June 2020
Unfortunately there is not much team ethic. I was involved in the gym based side of the business I must stress and therefore was not a focal point of the business.
Opinions are dismissed when feedback is required. you are not listened too and will be misled by manipulative and secretive management.

Management show no care and overlook anything that suits them, even if goes against lawful policies (especially within health and safety).
Cons
Wage is minimum wage even if you are respectfully qualified.