BP Employee Review

Tight knit team with pleasant regular customers
Cafe Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Whangarei28 January 2015
Working at BP i met a lot of different people from all walks of life. Our regular customers really gave the job that "cherry on top" so to speak feeling.
A typical shift at BP Wylies would have been starting AM or PM, opening you shift, catching up with co-workers on how their day went and getting a run down on what has been done and what needs to be done before handing over the shift.
Regular customers came in for coffees, daily purchases & gas. We never had to question what they wanted as we knew once we saw their car pull into the forecourt, they along with the team really made working there worth while.
The hardest part of the job i think was having too come into a shift where the shift before had been extremely busy and run off their feet that they had no time to complete the daily jobs that needed to be done, so it left you having too complete 2 shifts jobs in one shift, is definitely achievable if you put your head down.
The manager was very fair, basically if you completed your jobs and worked as a team then she was pleased.
As i stated before the most enjoyable part of the job was the team that we had on and all the regular customers.
Pros
Awesome team ethic and regular customers
Cons
Drive offs

Other BP Employee Reviews

Quite easy working culture
Power BI developer (Former Employee) –  Canary Wharf5 December 2019
I enjoyed my stint at BP a lot. Helpful people, understanding management, good work life balance, no work pressure, easy going , great location, Canary wharf is a lovely place
fun
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Warwick, Warwickshire4 December 2019
BP is one of the good places to work in England . i really liked the BP policy of training staff through the use of videos and encouraging them to do the training with the use of points based system which gives extra points if you complete the training properly

51.4K