bp Employee Review

Fun place to work

4 February 2019
Meet lots of new people and great first job. very diverse and can work your way up to management if you wish to. Task are straightforward and staffs are vey helpful if you need help.
3 March 2020
Customer Assistant (Former Employee) - Luton
extreme hard work is needed. it is very a fast paced work where it is you're always doing work and can never sit free for a minute. the work is quiet difficult as well. also the management is very rude.
20 February 2020
Customer Assistant/Cashier (Former Employee) - Oakham
I work at the BP in Oakham for some years .Although the job was easy enough the amount of work they expected was unreasonable and no matter what you did it was never good enough. it was run by bullies one of the first things we were told was that it was run with a blame culture and a name and shame book .Which sent alarm bells straight away. But I didn't think could be right but it was just an awful place to work .
15 August 2019
Same role
Customer Sales Assistant (Part Time) (Former Employee) - Poppleton, North Yorkshire
The staff can be friendly but and customers are always a delight. management was not the best and my sister is a manager in the company but at a different store. She agrees my store didn't have the best but they got the job done.