bp Employee Review

Brilliant group of individuals, fantastic management team, friendly customers.

14 October 2015
The work place is nice and enjoyable and people around their are nice to talk to. The work place staff are really good to you they work as a unit and you feel part of a family their. People work hard at the company and make sure they help each other out and share out the task between each other.
Brilliant group of individuals, fantastic management team, friendly customers. It is a very demanding position when asked to do multiple tasks in a short amount of time.
Pros
I have worked in BP Garages & I enjoyed working as we get good promotion training
Cons
Mixed shift work all over the place every week/ short staffed for over a year
23 June 2018
Same role
Sales (Former Employee) - Christchurch
Great place to work for always room for promotion simple tasks during the day, stocking products and ensuring shop is kept clean at all times,

Checking the forecourt area.
14 March 2017
Same role
Sales (Current Employee) - London
Like all jobs it's a great place to work but it has caveats. Good work life balance and great benefits packages however it is not easy to advance to the next level.
Pros
Good benefits packages
Cons
Not easy to advance
8 March 2019
Same location
Cleaner (part-time) (Current Employee) - Birmingham
except the CEO, the staffs very really nice and would help me if I did not know anything they wear also very respectful. The COE was rude, other then that it was really nice
Pros
respactful staffs
Cons
very long houres