Here to help

bp Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Sales Representative7 reviews
United Kingdom7 reviews
Featured review
bp selected this as a representative review
I enjoyed my time at BP immensely.

The culture puts people first and the learning experiences were excellent.

I had the pleasure of working for very forward thinking and progressive management team in terms of enterprise IT and particularly enjoyed the last 4 years getting hands on exposure migrating BP's on premise databases to the Amazon and Azure clouds.
Pros
progressive IT vision
Cons
none of any real conseqence
Great place to work for always room for promotion simple tasks during the day, stocking products and ensuring shop is kept clean at all times,

Checking the forecourt area.
Like all jobs it's a great place to work but it has caveats. Good work life balance and great benefits packages however it is not easy to advance to the next level.
Pros
Good benefits packages
Cons
Not easy to advance
British Petroleum have gave me the opportunity to work with the team, built my experience and help build my character. However, i have gained new skills and work ethics. As a night employee, i had to deal with different types of customers, stocking, merchandising and cleaning. As a night shift employee i had to prepare everything ready to go for the morning. Night shift staff had to work together and use our own initiative to conduct our shift, working as team was important as we did not have a night manager.
The hardest part of the job was to manage the awareness of the customers that walked in and out of the store, we had to be alert and work alongside each other.
Pros
flexible timetable
Cons
half price lunch, (leftovers must stay in store)
Good place to work for, i learn lots of skills, i did training in CAR, health and safety, the more you work harder the more you are being rewarded.
Have to face customer problems and try to solve that as soon as possible
Giving good customer services

How to give a good customer service in a busy environment

Co-workers are really helpful

Hardest part of the job is taking delivery with serving customers

Enjoyable part is Meeting different customers
The work place is nice and enjoyable and people around their are nice to talk to. The work place staff are really good to you they work as a unit and you feel part of a family their. People work hard at the company and make sure they help each other out and share out the task between each other.
Brilliant group of individuals, fantastic management team, friendly customers. It is a very demanding position when asked to do multiple tasks in a short amount of time.
Pros
I have worked in BP Garages & I enjoyed working as we get good promotion training
Cons
Mixed shift work all over the place every week/ short staffed for over a year
I enjoyed while working with BP because there is the chance of learning the best way to communicate with buyers and know the friendly environment with fellows
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Travel Problems