BP Employee Reviews for Personal Assistant in Sunbury

Found 2 reviews matching the search See all 3,031 reviews
Working days, busy & challenging but inspiring, satisfying and good to work with respect of colleagues and managers.Environment reflected BP's V&B.
PERSONAL ASSISTANT and team support (Former Employee) –  Sunbury & Feltham24 March 2016
Days were well balanced between diary management, expenses, travel and handling meeting logistics for 3 directors and assisting.other team members. Management & colleagues trusted me to make decisions and respected my discretion and confidentiality. My managers respected my organisational skills, my ability to work without supervision and for being proactive and resourceful.
I gained considerable experience in organising workshops, office moves and conferences and developed well-honed networking skills at all levels.
While carrying out my role I became conscious of the importance of Health & Safety within the workplace and became responsible for the new joiners and the safety induction programme.
BP encouraged learning and I took advantage of the opportunities.
I thrive under pressure, maintaining a consistent focus on providing a quality service by encouraging engagement and building rapport through establishing trust and mutual respect.
I gained extensive experience at BP of a multi-national matrix organisation with an understanding of corporate processes, reporting and procedures and the requirements and objectives of my client groups.
The hardest part of my job was finding rooms for conferences and workshops once we were no longer able to look outside.
The best part of my job was being appreciated for a job well done.
I opted to take a redundancy package at end of 2015.
Pros
Good hours, flexible, good salary, friendly, supportive environment along with good salary & bonus.
Cons