Here to help
Coronavirus update

bp Employee Reviews in Newmarket

Newmarket3 reviews
Featured review
bp selected this as a representative review
I enjoyed my time at BP immensely.

The culture puts people first and the learning experiences were excellent.

I had the pleasure of working for very forward thinking and progressive management team in terms of enterprise IT and particularly enjoyed the last 4 years getting hands on exposure migrating BP's on premise databases to the Amazon and Azure clouds.
Pros
progressive IT vision
Cons
none of any real conseqence
I found out that working nights was OK but now its just too hard, this is because there's never any staff and I'm almost always on night pay, not bad but when you consider the day staff is fully staffed with at least 4 staff you'd think they'd at least cook some stuff for you to help but they don't because theyre really selfish and whenever I come on shift most of them are just staring into space, easy shift for them, but a nightmare for you as you have the sole responsibility placed on your shoulders to cook everything and serve all customers at the window, this ain't some village petrol station its the a14, really busy and completely unfair.
Pros
Pension, 50% off meal food up to £6, high rate of pay
Cons
Understaffed, no teamwork when on own, lazy staff
good place to work. fun.
would work there again not much to say, just using the essential characters up that are needed...........................................................
Really loved working there. All of the staff are really frendly and really well trained. Im hoping to work back at bp as they have really good jobs opporutinties.