£8.95 plus extra 50p per hour for nights
Every sites pay is different I'm on £9.50 for nights and day staff are on £9.00 as it's were a hotspot area on the motorway. Monthly pay on the 15th of each month. 28 days holiday and after 2 years it goes up 1 day.
Day staff earn £8.25 an hour, night staff earn £8.75 an hour and a safe shift operator (team member running a shift) earns £9.00 an hour.
Team members get paid on the 15th of every month and managers get paid at the end of every month
Paid monthly penultimate working day each month
End of each month
Low pay, monthly
Monthly they paid where I was but other sites they own are different.
They pay me weekly,which for me is a good thing because i can save more
The pay is monthly
- What should you wear to an interview at BP Retail?20 people answered
- What is the BP M&S Simply Food employee discount?16 people answered
- How are the working hours at bp?15 people answered
- What is the interview process like at bp?13 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at bp?13 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at bp?10 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at bp?7 people answered
- Does BP Retail require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does BP Retai…6 people answered
- Are you able to wear piercings and have your nails done etc?5 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at bp?4 people answered