Part time but always given five days as preferred
Duty manager - 0600-1400, 1400-2000. Also some mid shifts 0800-1600, 0900-1700. 40 hours a week.
Pretty good. You work very hard there, but I think you are well compensated.
12hr Day/Night Shifts
I work 8 hours and this is perfect as I can put my kids to sleep as I leave at 10:00pm and finish at6:00am which when I wake up my kids
Depends 24 hours stores are 06:00 - 14:00, 14:00 - 22:00 & 22:00 - 06:00. 16hours closed 22:00
The working hours are acceptable in Azerbaijan.
Very unsociable hours
Varied, as per ships / trading requirements
There are 4 main shifts that you might be on, 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am, and 10am-6pm. These will normally, not tend to overrun, and if you choose to stay, you often won't be paid for it anyway.
- What should you wear to an interview at BP Retail?20 people answered
- What is the BP M&S Simply Food employee discount?14 people answered
- What is the interview process like at BP?13 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at BP?13 people answered
- What's the pay? Weekly, fortnightly or monthly?10 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at BP?10 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at BP?7 people answered
- Does BP Retail require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does BP Retai…6 people answered
- Are you able to wear piercings and have your nails done etc?5 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at BP?4 people answered