BAE Systems Employee Review

Good Workplace
Project Management Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rosyth6 February 2018
I was only here for my work experience for a week and enjoyed it very much, nice staff and good management. I learned about the Queen Elizabeth aircraft carrier aswell has more experince using Microsoft Office.
Pros
Good Management
Cons
Distance

Other BAE Systems Employee Reviews

productive, fun and great place to work
Apprentice mechanical fitter for two (Current Employee) –  Barrow-In-Furness, Cumbria15 August 2018
worked on all types of valves, pipework, pumps learning all aspects of my trade and gaining new skills and bettering the skills I already had making me work to a high standard and take pride in my work. Management were very informative about any parts of the job, very approachable and understanding easy to talk to. Good and friendly working environment, all one big team always someone to help out if needed. I enjoy all parts of this job as you can still learn new things every day.
A day in the life of Safety & Compliance
Safety & Compliance (Current Employee) –  Coningsby26 July 2018
I work 4 full days and finish at lunch time on Fridays, working hours are normally 40-45hrs per week. Having only worked in this role for 18 months I am still learning daily. My role incorporates various aspects and a ‘Just Culture’ is one of those cultures which we openly like to promote. I have to understand the structure and procedures for operating in both the Error Management System (EMS) and the Quality Management System (QMS). The hardest part of the job is finding owners and resolution to raised issues on a daily basis. I also co-ordinate Safety Health and Environment (SHE) activities within various buildings on site. This includes DSE assessment and accident investigation when required.
The most enjoyable part of the job is my colleagues and the tight bond and working understanding that we all share.
Pros
Good team and work ethic
Cons
Getting the final solution

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BAE Systems. Our community is ready to answer.

51.1K